The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

Dindane on loan would be a wicked signing.

Exactamundo, would be a cracking signing on loan, with the option to buy, or not to buy if he's tosh, Lens haven't got much option but to let him go, and the club being associated with him is? West bleeding Brom. He's much better than any SPL s*** we are being quoted with.

Marseille and Tottenham are apparently in for Poldolski, surely we aren't that far behind them? Tottenham want Defoe and someone else who escapes my attention atm, so doesn't seem likely. Marseille won't be able to afford it unless they sell Cissé to the mackems, which won't happen until the summer if at all, Munich want near 10 million straight. Think it would be a good oppourtunity.

Can't see Man city wanting Poldolski, and he desperately wants out of Munich. Why not?

What sort of player is Dindane?

An unobtainable one.

The trouble is we are perceived to be an unstable club at the moment:

- a temporary manager making a fool of himself on a daily basis

- senior players wanting out saying that the club is a mess and they can't see it improving

- an owner who wanted to sell then says he has changed his mind but everyone knowing that he will still sell if someone comes in with a suitable offer

- no communication coming from the club at all

- no communication from the hierarchy with the players

- we are not paying big wages anymore

- playing the skint card in public

- coaching staff has been cut to a minimum

- fans are at loggerheads with each other depending on what piece of misinformation they choose to believe

IMO, every other club in the Premiership would be a more attractive option than us at the present.

There needs to be a concerted PR effort from the club to improve the image of the club but as Ashley has said previously that he does not care what anyone thinks, I would think that is unlikely.

Guest sicko2ndbest

22.54 Newcastle could face competition from several Premier League rivals for Rangers' Barry Ferguson, skysports.com understands.

Dont worry guys, McKay will sort us out, he loves us!

We havent a chance of getting Poldoski.

1)He wouldnt sign for us

2)Ashley wont spend that kinda dosh

Spent more than that on a defender.

We did and I cant see us spending the same amount again on one player unless we sell Shay

We havent a chance of getting Poldoski.

1)He wouldnt sign for us

2)Ashley wont spend that kinda dosh

1) We can hope he hasn't been paying attention to the Premiership for a couple of years.

2) He might not have to if we can milk City accordingly.

I hope your right in both cases  :lol:

Willie McKay is M'Bami's agent. :shifty:

I was just about to post that.

I'm officially excited. No-one burst my bubble please!!!

Why are you excited? We're not linked with him in the article - which has no quotes and is by goal.com.

So to burst your bubble by the way :(

Willie McKay is M'Bami's agent. :shifty:

I was just about to post that.

I'm officially excited. No-one burst my bubble please!!!

Why are you excited? We're not linked with him in the article - which has no quotes and is by goal.com.

So to burst your bubble by the way :(

Damn you. McKay was on SSN talking about us as if he knew what was going on at our place, which suggests he may have had contact with us.

We can only hope.

To be fair I'm just cynical about how we'll act in this window. The first few days of the window have got me doubting any kind of news link or soundbyte that Kinnear has come out with.

We could well be in for him, but I doubt it if I'm honest.

To be fair I'm just cynical about how we'll act in this window. The first few days of the window have got me doubting any kind of news link or soundbyte that Kinnear has come out with.

I always find the  first few days we get the nob heads like Megson & Allardyce whinging  about not being able to buy players when they want. Yet by reckoning Megson has only bid for James Morrison (WBA) only to get the knockback, the ginger cunt could found out months before what price WBA were going to sell at.

I always find the  first few days we get the nob heads like Megson & Allardyce whinging  about not being able to buy players when they want. Yet by reckoning Megson has only bid for James Morrison (WBA) only to get the knockback, the ginger c*** could found out months before what price WBA were going to sell at.

Could have added Roeder to that list a few seasons back for the first few days of the window and the day after the last. Waking up to headlines of 'Roeder Rues Window' doesn't help the morning coffee go down any easier with a picture of him in the technical area, lips tightly pursed.

I always find the  first few days we get the nob heads like Megson & Allardyce whinging  about not being able to buy players when they want. Yet by reckoning Megson has only bid for James Morrison (WBA) only to get the knockback, the ginger c*** could found out months before what price WBA were going to sell at.

Could have added Roeder to that list a few seasons back for the first few days of the window and the day after the last. Waking up to headlines of 'Roeder Rues Window' doesn't help the morning coffee go down any easier with a picture of him in the technical area, lips tightly pursed.

Aye.

Look at Real Madrid they knew they had to hit the ground running as soon as the Spanish winter break was over & went out got Klass & Lass in for the first game back, that is how it is fucking done. This nation football clubs are obsessed with buying on the last day of transfer windows.

Aye.

Look at Real Madrid they knew they had to hit the ground running as soon as the Spanish winter break was over & went out got Klass & Lass in for the first game back, that is how it is fucking done. This nation football clubs are obsessed with buying on the last day of transfer windows.

everyone works up to a deadline, human nature

Aye.

Look at Real Madrid they knew they had to hit the ground running as soon as the Spanish winter break was over & went out got Klass & Lass in for the first game back, that is how it is f***ing done. This nation football clubs are obsessed with buying on the last day of transfer windows.

not only that but they tied up the deals before the window even opened.

I always find the first few days we get the nob heads like Megson & Allardyce whinging about not being able to buy players when they want. Yet by reckoning Megson has only bid for James Morrison (WBA) only to get the knockback, the ginger c*** could found out months before what price WBA were going to sell at.

Aye.

To be fair, they are Real Madrid and they were buying players from Ajax and Portsmouth. It's not quite as easy as that for most, but I do agree with your point.

Guest palnese

Carew apparently on the way out from Villa, I'd have nothing against us snapping him up if that happens.

We won't though.

he wont leave..