The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

Man City are going to be buying a few, do you think any of the players they  are going to be dumping would be good for us to sign? If so who.

CB: Tal Ben Haim

CM: Michael Johnson, Gelson Fernandes, Elano

Just posted this in the thread about todays game, but is maybe should be in here instead;

Haven't read the rest of the thread, so don't know if it has been mentioned already that Kris Boyd was at the game today, and was sitting behind me with his dad, younger brother and another Rangers player (whose name I have forgotten).

He was sitting just along from the mighty Nile Ranger, and the wonderful Habib Beye, in the hospitality box where the non playing players sit. He stayed right til the end, and didn't nick off before the end to miss any paps.

Just posted this in the thread about todays game, but is maybe should be in here instead;

Haven't read the rest of the thread, so don't know if it has been mentioned already that Kris Boyd was at the game today, and was sitting behind me with his dad, younger brother and another Rangers player (whose name I have forgotten).

He was sitting just along from the mighty Nile Ranger, and the wonderful Habib Beye, in the hospitality box where the non playing players sit. He stayed right til the end, and didn't nick off before the end to miss any paps.

There's a thread about it.

Have you tried the Kris Boyd thread yet?

Have you tried the Kris Boyd thread yet?

:doh:

Please tell me the other guy had long hair

Guest sicko2ndbest

Please tell me the other guy had long hair

Amoruso?