Other games this weekend

Dave

:lol: Mark Hughes complaining about the referee's decisions. What goes around, comes around you t***

The biggest c*** in football. Always has something to moan about, and is generally a prat.

To the Everton fans here, hows that Fellini guy been performing?, coz he's looked like a very good signing to me.

Pretty good. Settling in well, good to have a powerful presence in the centre of midfield and can only see him improving.

If you ever have the misfortune of going onto the Blue Room, the Everton forum on the website, don't believe anything you read on there. You'll get such rubbish as "FELLAINI IS AWFUL, NOT WORTH 15M!"

3 goals later... "OMG WHAT A BUY111!!!!1221111!!"

:lol: Mark Hughes complaining about the referee's decisions. What goes around, comes around you t***

The biggest c*** in football. Always has something to moan about, and is generally a prat.

To the Everton fans here, hows that Fellini guy been performing?, coz he's looked like a very good signing to me.

His performances haven't been all that tbh but he's showed his promise lately.

Had a good first half vs Arsenal and put in a  good shift against Man Utd on Saturday. He's scoring goals too so  I'm reasonably happy with him. He's still only 20 so I reckon he will turn out to be a good player once he settles into the Premiership and matures a bit.

He's a lot more attacking than I thought he would be. A lot of journos seemed to be billing him as a defensive midfielder when we signed him but he's not cut out for that role despite being 9ft tall.

GET IN THERE, YESSSSSS, GET IN THERE.

Bentley was fouled for their first goal and Van pervert blatantly dived to get a free kick for the second. 2 of our players were given yellow cards on their first foul, yet players like sagna were getting warned about 3 times without a booking. Our shooting was spot on today tbh.

Gallas the prick moaning at the end was priceless.

Word.  There was a lot to be encouraged about, a couple of things that need to change if performances are to be turned into points, but overall, 'Arry has transformed the atmosphere.  Should also be more good news today.

GET IN THERE, YESSSSSS, GET IN THERE.

Bentley was fouled for their first goal and Van pervert blatantly dived to get a free kick for the second. 2 of our players were given yellow cards on their first foul, yet players like sagna were getting warned about 3 times without a booking. Our shooting was spot on today tbh.

Gallas the prick moaning at the end was priceless.

Word.   There was a lot to be encouraged about, a couple of things that need to change if performances are to be turned into points, but overall, 'Arry has transformed the atmosphere.   Should also be more good news today.

Do you mean this as the good news ?

Tottenham Hotspur have confirmed they are leaving White Hart Lane and will build a new 60,000 capacity stadium.

Had a good first half vs Arsenal and put in a  good shift against Man Utd on Saturday. He's scoring goals too so  I'm reasonably happy with him. He's still only 20 so I reckon he will turn out to be a good player once he settles into the Premiership and matures a bit.

He's a lot more attacking than I thought he would be. A lot of journos seemed to be billing him as a defensive midfielder when we signed him but he's not cut out for that role despite being 9ft tall.

Good player and he will be a very good player in a couple of years but he is a terrible dirty bastard. Already picked up 5 bookings and he's only been here 3 minutes and he must've commited about 12 fouls versus us.

Good player and he will be a very good player in a couple of years but he is a terrible dirty b******. Already picked up 5 bookings and he's only been here 3 minutes and he must've commited about 12 fouls versus us.

He's more just clumsy and is pretty rubbish at tackling really. Paul Scholes-style :lol:

Gives away a lot of fouls but I can't remember him putting in any actual bad/dirty challenges since he got here. Bar getting booked for celebrating the other night his bookings have all been for persistent fouling. Definitely something he needs to work on!

Good player and he will be a very good player in a couple of years but he is a terrible dirty b******. Already picked up 5 bookings and he's only been here 3 minutes and he must've commited about 12 fouls versus us.

He's more just clumsy and is pretty rubbish at tackling really. Paul Scholes-style :lol:

Gives away a lot of fouls but I can't remember him putting in any actual bad/dirty challenges since he got here. Bar getting booked for celebrating the other night his bookings have all been for persistent fouling. Definitely something he needs to work on!

Aye that Scholes is a dirty bastard n all. Felliani probably isn't helped by his height tackling wise but he's a definitely has the potential to top player although not as DM, looked a lot better going forward those games versus Lpool for Standard. Could be the new Cahill (another horrible bastard)

Everton/Fulham kicks off in 10 minutes (SS1)

Today's other fixtures:

Chelsea v Sunderland

Man Utd v Hull City

Middlesbrough v West Ham

Portsmouth v Wigan Athletic

Stoke City v Arsenal

Tottenham v Liverpool

West Brom v Blackburn

Fuckers. Saha makes it 1-0.

Could have done with a draw.

Nah man, Everton will be safe as houses. We need teams like Fulham to lose as many games as possible. Sad but true.