Other games this weekend

Dave

Guest Heneage

Del Piero has been amazing this season. He's scoring goals like he's 10 years younger. His free kicks in the Champions league were great.

He's older than Robbie Fowler, and on form is probaly one of the five best players in the world right now.

Did you see his goal I forget who against but he hit it first time and just bent it round the keeper might be Madrid, great technique.

Guest timmy boy

His free kick v Zenit? I think earlier in the season was world class.Hit it from about 35 yards.The wall for his free kick v Real was s*** but still a good finish.

Del Piero has been amazing this season. He's scoring goals like he's 10 years younger. His free kicks in the Champions league were great.

He's older than Robbie Fowler, and on form is probaly one of the five best players in the world right now.

Did you see his goal I forget who against but he hit it first time and just bent it round the keeper might be Madrid, great technique.

Del Piero is the truly "king of bending"... never seen such player can always bend his shot on goal.... proved 3 goal at real madrid at CL... 3 of them is 100% bend... what a technique!

Guest Heneage

Don't take this personally, but will you please fuck off. I'm blowing off steam but I imagine you sat at your PC looking really smug.

Guest elbee909

Don't take this personally, but will you please fuck off. I'm blowing off steam but I imagine you sat at your PC looking really smug.

As if you wouldn't be smug if the roles were reversed.

At least we wouldn't be going onto a Spurs website to revel in it, though.  Saying that most Spurs sites are full of illiterate wankers,

Guest kingdawson

A bit of an overreaction for a post that basically said Richard Dunne was s***.

Some posters really are pathetic tbh.