Other games this weekend

Dave

Nonsense tbh. Robinho doeds not look like the best player in the history of British football if you ask me.

He looks far more of a 30m player than Berbatov so far.

too cheap for robinho btw. that money consider berbatov cost. left sided player is very rare indeed. and robinho just a master of it.

The only players in the history of football with higher transfer fee than Robinho are Crespo, Figo, and Zidane. I'm sorry, but Robinho is worth nowehere near 30 million pounds. He wasn't even on of the key players at Madrid.

never key player cause the real has never had establish managerial. their policy buying only star player each season was blunder. never see a player in growing up. robinho was star already indeed when real still not buy him. but real managerial seems dont have much patiently and see the progressing. each new stars walking to their eyes they chase him. cronaldo chasing has clearly cost them.  robinho at first season he was so abysmal but then each season i see robinho he just get smarter and better. All i can see now whoever club get robinho get the fruit that real planted. Real truly just can regret what they have done.

Guest kingdawson

A draw for Spurs Bolton would have been the best result.

Joke of a weekend.

How?? who cares who finsihes 20th and who finishes 19th. The fact is, we need the teams closer to the relegation zone to lose so both of us would at least be in with a chance of staying up.

Joke of a weekend.

How?? who cares who finsihes 20th and who finishes 19th. The fact is, we need the teams closer to the relegation zone to lose so both of us would at least be in with a chance of staying up.

I was talking in terms of Newcastle to be honest, if you'd have drawn there'd be a nice 3 point buffer between us, now there's one point apart and I have less and less faith in this club to pull it together. The fact that a team below us has gained points is worse to me than a team above us hasn't got a point from a draw.

Nothing personal, like.

Joke of a weekend.

spurs will finish well out the relegation places, a defeat for bolton is better for us, we win on tues and we go above bolton

Guest kingdawson

Joke of a weekend.

I was talking in terms of Newcastle to be honest, if you'd have drawn there'd be a nice 3 point buffer between us, now there's one point apart and I have less and less faith in this club to pull it together. The fact that a team below us has gained points is worse to me than a team above us hasn't got a point from a draw.

Nothing personal, like.

I know it's nothing personal mate, but i dont understand your logic. It's irrelevant which 1 out of us finishes 19th and which one finishes 20th. We'd both still be playing championship football next year. At least now, we've dragged another team into the mix.

Joke of a weekend.

Nothing personal, like.

I know it's nothing personal mate, but i dont understand your logic. It's irrelevant which 1 out of us finishes 19th and which one finishes 20th. We'd both still be playing championship football next year. At least now, we've dragged another team into the mix.

There's no logic involved at this point in time, haha. I've just looked at the table for the first time in about 2 weeks and changed my opinion, in the greater scheme it is more in our favour.

Thought Wigan were doing better to be honest.

Arsenal will struggle this year making a top 4 with Villa and City coming up

inter s**** today btw.

yeah, roma too

one of those days ey?

nah man... i am inter admirer like you too btw. really moratti admirer cause his love to his club.