Jonas, Barton, Enrique

Dave

All must start the next game.

Jonas looked his usual busy self, excellent on the ball, hard-working and always looking for a clever ball.

Barton always wanted the ball, and therefore did more in 12mins than Butt and Guthrie in the rest of the match.

Enrique allows Bassong to move alongside Coloccini, who was excellent today. Taylor needs a 'rest', and Bassong offers nothing going forward.

Guest Heneage

Jonas looked his usual busy self, excellent on the ball, hard-working and always looking for a clever ball.

Barton always wanted the ball, and therefore did more in 12mins than Butt and Guthrie in the rest of the match.

Enrique allows Bassong to move alongside Coloccini, who was excellent today. Taylor needs a 'rest', and Bassong offers nothing going forward.

Nail on the head Dave. All must start tuesday.

Spot on.

I'd start Zoggy ahead of Duff aswell, he works hard but dosn't offer much going forward.

:thup:  Duff seemed to pop up about once every 10 minutes, demand a pass, proceed to give it away and then disappear again.

Guest Heneage

Jonas and Barton did more than Guthrie and Butt managed in the whole match. If they're fit enough, throw them in next match, lord knows we need the three f***ing points!

Guthries early form dipped.

one of those 3 will start. Enrique will only get his chance we a continental manager comes in it seems, fucking disgraceful

Taylor will always start under ignorant cunts like Kinnear and therefore Bassong will stay LB. Same goes for Butt, should never be starting a premier league game

id agree. only thing i'd say is that i thought guthrie did ok as a more defensive midfielder. didn't offer much going foward, but tracked back pretty well. barton instead of butt is an easy call. same for jonas instead of geremi. enrique over bassong makes sense as bassong is clearly a center back, not a fullback.

one thing i must say, it's nice having options again. it's been so long since almost everyone's been healthy and available, it makes a world of difference. bench of zoggy, xisco, butt, bassong, geremi, cacapa and harper would do me just fine for now. correct me if i'm wrong, but i believe owen is our only real first teamer out, and he should be back in a week (viduka doesn't count, i don't know if he's still alive, and smith doesn't count as a footballer.)