Mike Ashley I Hope You're Happy

Tooj

The fact someone says they no longer have time for him clearly shows to me they do.

We're all totally pissed off with the result and are looking for somebody to blame, in reality they're all to blame as a lot of people could and should have avoided this shite and Keegan and Ashley are included in that.  Personally, I think Llambias should be public enemy number 1, the man is clueless.

Aye, we should put aside our distress at this result and rejoice in the fact that Keegan's got "principles".

Or the fact that Mike Ashley has completely fucked us all over.

As has Keegan.

Agreed.

Although I don't blame him for going.

I blame him completely for the timing of it.  In that respect he couldn't have fucked us over more if he'd tried.

I blame the men behind the scenes for the timing of it.

:nope:

Keegan chose when Keegan walked like.

Because of interference in the transfer window, of which by the end of it he'd had enough and rightly so.

The fact someone says they no longer have time for him clearly shows to me they do.

We're all totally pissed off with the result and are looking for somebody to blame, in reality they're all to blame as a lot of people could and should have avoided this shite and Keegan and Ashley are included in that.  Personally, I think Llambias should be public enemy number 1, the man is clueless.

By the sounds of it he's an absolute dick splash.

Aye, we should put aside our distress at this result and rejoice in the fact that Keegan's got "principles".

Or the fact that Mike Ashley has completely f***ed us all over.

As has Keegan.

Agreed.

I blame him completely for the timing of it.  In that respect he couldn't have f***ed us over more if he'd tried.

Keegan never chose when the transfer window ended,......

As has Keegan.

Agreed.

I blame him completely for the timing of it.  In that respect he couldn't have f***ed us over more if he'd tried.

No but he chose when to leave :idiot2:

why include keegan on every thread about ashley?

fact is keegan just employee right? to this NUFC company. and the boss is ashley. long times ago keegan as employee was telling to feck off by his boss by not backing his plan. indeed actually keegan was "good" employee at that time.

so why include keegan on every discussion about how s**** is ashley?

that is a fact that ashley was the actual demon of this mess.

You can't separate the two; they have both played a part in our current situation as has others at the club.

As has Keegan.

Agreed.

I blame him completely for the timing of it.  In that respect he couldn't have fucked us over more if he'd tried.

Because of interference in the transfer window, of which by the end of it he'd had enough and rightly so.

Do you really believe he had no doubts about the system over the summer?  FWIW i'd have backed him 100% if he'd walked at the start of August rather than the end, which has fucked us over.

As has Keegan.

Agreed.

liam liam liam arse-o-loe,... he left after the transfer window closed, someone else chose when that was...

As has Keegan.

Agreed.

Do you really believe he had no doubts about the system over the summer?  FWIW i'd have backed him 100% if he'd walked at the start of August rather than the end, which has fucked us over.

I believe he thought he would be backed, something of which Mike Ashley told us all, then when things weren't going with accordance to plan he believed he could change it after being undermined.

FWIW likewise.

As has Keegan.

Agreed.

liam liam liam arse-o-loe,... he left after the transfer window closed, someone else chose when that was...

Aye & which of those two events had it's date chosen first.  Keegan always knew when the transfer window closed, and he chose to resign just after it.  You're either trying to be a WUM or you're an idiot? :idiot2:

Guest optimistic nit

As has Keegan.

Agreed.

erm, what?

As has Keegan.

Agreed.

Aye & which of those two events had it's date chosen first.  Keegan always knew when the transfer window closed, and he chose to resign just after it.  You're either trying to be a WUM or you're an idiot? :idiot2:

From reading your posts, i am of the opinion you are an idiot.

fact is keegan just employee right? to this NUFC company. and the boss is ashley. long times ago keegan as employee was telling to feck off by his boss by not backing his plan. indeed actually keegan was "good" employee at that time.

You can't separate the two; they have both played a part in our current situation as has others at the club.

how can it be like that? he just employee right? he's not the one who's having control about the situation right?

did ashley will share wealth with keegan if NUFC success?

my most disappointing things is:

- if true ashley really want to do good business with NUFC he'll do plan B. if he not success with keegan. ex. appoint another establish manager.

- he quick sell NUFC after not good condition at the place. more to me he sound like very speculative and opportunist businessman. what he saw on NUFC just as same as he see business on stock market.

- actually i think the majority of NUFC fans will eventually singing ashley name if NUFC more succeed after keegan resigned. but why he not determined to put the effort to the fans that they wrong about his decision?

As has Keegan.

Agreed.

From reading your posts, i am of the opinion you are an idiot.

Thank fuck for that, if you agreed with what I thought, I'd be seriously worried I was talking shite O0

Pathetic.

oh mick come along now, some of your rows on here, ....pots and kettles and dirty arses....

oh mick come along now, some of your rows on here, ....pots and kettles and dirty arses....

I don't call people an arse, I've got no problem with the argument, we've all got opinions.

Guest optimistic nit

how can it be like that? he just employee right? he's not the one who's having control about the situation right?

did ashley will share wealth with keegan if NUFC success?

my most disappointing things is:

- if true ashley really want to do good business with NUFC he'll do plan B. if he not success with keegan. ex. appoint another establish manager.

- he quick sell NUFC after not good condition at the place. more to me he sound like very speculative and opportunist businessman. what he saw on NUFC just as same as he see business on stock market.

- actually i think the majority of NUFC fans will eventually singing ashley name if NUFC more succeed after keegan resigned. but why he not determined to put the effort to the fans that they wrong about his decision?

some good points there.

I don't call people an arse, I've got no problem with the argument, we've all got opinions.

generally i dont call people an arse, ....but i make special exception for liam o, cos he is so ' special'

generally i dont call people an arse, ....but i make special exception for liam o, cos he is so ' special'

I disagree but I'll not be calling you an arse, it's not needed.

when, i refered to kettles and pots, it was aimed at your remark, that i was pathetic,....your relationship with ne5....isnt?