Can Liverpool mount a genuine title challenge this year?

Dave

Chelsea vs Liverpool. Two of the 'big four!!!1!'. An 'early title decider!!!1!'.

All hype, no rivalry, no nothing. Feels like it's been on all day. What a waste of my life.

Its been a good game so far. If watching two of the top teams in the league clash is boring you go to B & Q or watch Countryfile FFS.

Keys always uses that bullshit line "its fascinating" when what he actually means is that its "boring, but we dont want you to switch off."

Chelsea vs Liverpool. Two of the 'big four!!!1!'. An 'early title decider!!!1!'.

All hype, no rivalry, no nothing. Feels like it's been on all day. What a waste of my life.

Its been a good game so far. If watching two of the top teams in the league clash is boring you go to B & Q or watch Countryfile FFS.

:lol:

It's utter dross. Keys desperately trying to say it's a 'fascinating' match, Ruud Gullit just completely dismissed him.

Clown.

Guest Washington_Mag

Turn it off then and stop complaining.

Turn it off then and stop complaining.

Ouch! :laugh:

My opinion will probably not be worth much?  :angel:

But all bias aside, I don'tthink they have the consistency or strength in depth to win the title. A serious challenge though looks on the cards.

Can anyone understand a word Carragher said there?

Top of the league.......few games....psychological.....top of the league.....chelsea.....4 or 5 years.....couple of years....season.

Genuinely all I could make out.

scousers.......bread.......thieving.........joey boswell.......calm down.......calm down.......are you telling me what to do.......