Newcastle United 2 - 1 West Brom - 28/10/08 - post match reaction from page 24

Dave

Martrins is an insane combination of pace, confusion, energy, miscontrol, sublime control, aggression, madness, energy, frustration, goals, mishits,  ...

I'm out of breath just watching the guy.

2028: Obafemi Martins does brilliantly to get to the byeline and then delivers the WORST CROSS I HAVE EVER SEEN. Sorry for the capitals, but it really was that bad.

BBC  :lol:

It really was. it flew over everyone going in the wrong direction and went out for a throw.

Guest firetotheworks

I think Im actually in love with Jonas. Havent had that rush off blood to the head when he beats a man since I was watching Ginola do the same.

2028: Obafemi Martins does brilliantly to get to the byeline and then delivers the WORST CROSS I HAVE EVER SEEN. Sorry for the capitals, but it really was that bad.

BBC  :lol:

It really was. it flew over everyone going in the wrong direction and went out for a throw.

Was closer to the half way line than the goal line.

I think Im actually in love with Jonas. Havent had that rush off blood to the head when he beats a man since I was watching Ginola do the same.

My thoughts there as well, just that moment down on the left when his cross let him down, the camera following him, proper flood of memories of Ginola there.