Best Fans In The World.... My Arse.

mofo

Newcastle united the best fans in the world, They live & breath football.. Bullshit!!

I'm not a season ticket holder now (I was for the last 9 years but just got a new house etc etc), But I've been to all home games this year & tbh I wouldn't renew again next year because I think the newcastle fans are so fickle!!

I honestly think about 30% of people at the match go to have a moan,. It's not just at the match it's on here as well, Look at some of the topics on here shola , xisco ,The jfk thread... all people do is jump on the players because that's all they know or it's what the papers say!!

Now I'm not saying people can't have their say, But five minutes into a match if a player misplaces a pass

Don't crucify him!!

Get some balls you bunch of cunts support your team, stop moaning about nothing!

Newcastle united the best fans in the world, They live & breath football.. Bullshit!!

I'm not a season ticket holder now (I was for the last 9 years but just got a new house etc etc), But I've been to all home games this year & tbh I wouldn't renew again next year because I think the newcastle fans are so fickle!!

I honestly think about 30% of people at the match go to have a moan,. It's not just at the match it's on here as well, Look at some of the topics on here shola , xisco ,The jfk thread... all people do is jump on the players because that's all they know or it's what the papers say!!

Now I'm not saying people can't have their say, But five minutes into a match if a player misplaces a pass

Don't crucify him!!

Get some balls you bunch of cunts support your team, stop moaning about nothing!

:lol:

I'm glad you think the current mess we're in is nothing.

Don't crucify him!!

Get some balls you bunch of c***s support your team, stop moaning about nothing!

Not the current mess that we're in , Did you read the thread ? I'm on about jumping on players back's after 5 minute's for not looking up or not making a killer pass. It can't be done all the time..

Don't crucify him!!

Get some balls you bunch of c***s support your team, stop moaning about nothing!

The guy next to me at the match is fkcing pain in the arse.  If he put as much energy behind the team as he does moaning about it he would probs have a better experience at the match.

Agree.

We have a very large fan base but our supporters are no better than any other team and in many cases worse due to the amount of moaning inside the ground. SJP was once a place opposition teams dreaded but nowadays it's quiet and we're more likely to frighten our own players than the opposition.

Nowadays people have to have a player they dislike as well as a favourite, and some players are on a hiding from their own fans if they make any mistake.

On here a lot of fans put a political agenda before supporting the club and it almost seems they are more fervent about that agenda than the club's results or future.

And some of course just don't support Newcastle at all and like to create mischief for the club while masquerading as supporters.

Don't crucify him!!

Not the current mess that we're in , Did you read the thread ? I'm on about jumping on players back's after 5 minute's for not looking up or not making a killer pass. It can't be done all the time..

I back the team fully when I'm at the game. If you find my post the other day in the Xisco thread my opinion is clear on the matter, especially the very harsh stick the lad is getting.

Thing is, we haven't been shit for ages have we? We were regularly finishing in the top few in the prem and having decent runs in Europe until a few years ago.

It's not like we've been down to the championship or anything - our crowds are impressive but you can feel people's patience getting tested now.

I see people at the match react like we have conceeded a goal when one of our players misplaces a pass in the first 5 minutes of a game.

It gets on my wick when that happens. Also if the ball is being played around to keep possession you'll get the crowd urging the players to get it upfield and that adds pressure.

It's the same in every other ground as well though, at least we provide better backing than most when we've got something to shout about.

Don't crucify him!!

I back the team fully when I'm at the game. If you find my post the other day in the Xisco thread my opinion is clear on the matter, especially the very harsh stick the lad is getting.

I'm not saying you don't mate, I was only trying to explain that I never meant the current situation.

Don't crucify him!!

I'm not saying you don't mate, I was only trying to explain that I never meant the current situation.

I know. ;)

Even in the West Brom game, yes we were diabolical in the second half, but we were still in the lead and had done well in the first half to be in that situation, but the atmosphere got so edgy when we were struggling, it couldn't have made things any easier for the players.

Even in the West Brom game, yes we were diabolical in the second half, but we were still in the lead and had done well in the first half to be in that situation, but the atmosphere got so edgy when we were struggling, it couldn't have made things any easier for the players.

What did you expect in the second half from the fans?

At the west brom match, When xisco came on this bloke behind me said " he's another fooking luque this kid" before the lad had even touched the ball...

For god's sake give the lad a chance man!

last few posts aren't what the thread's about imo, shitting yourself and going a bit quiet coz the team drops deep to protect a one goal lead for half an hour is different to barracking a player in the first five minutes for mis-placing a pass, booing their name before they play or while they come on (we've seen this with owen as well as shola) or one of my personal favourites, getting irate because one of our players takes too long to take a throw in. one of the biggest problems i reckon is most of them have either never played football before or have forgotten what its like, they're totally un-realistic.

At the west brom match, When xisco came on this bloke behind me said " he's another fooking luque this kid" before the lad had even touched the ball...

For god's sake give the lad a chance man!

I was fuming with what the folk around me were saying about the lad.