Leazes Corner

Guest Milburnthedog

Guest Milburnthedog

Loud and proud tonight, lads.

Make it one hell of an atmosphere like you did against City and lets see what happens.

Make it one hell of an atmosphere like you did against City and lets see what happens.

I will be, North East corner like but I make my own noise. :lol:

BOOOOOOOOOO

Guest Stephen927

Can just imagine it.

".................KIN LOVE YOU MARTINS...."  :lol:

Can just imagine it.

It was more......

HA HA HA HA HA MILNER, I SEE YOU STILL CAN'T CROSS THE FKN BALL, WEAK ARSE CORNER TAKER

Can just imagine it.

It was more......

HA HA HA HA HA MILNER, I SEE YOU STILL CAN'T CROSS THE FKN BALL, WEAK ARSE CORNER TAKER

you really showed him there tough guy :lol:

Yes , very good up there again.

People whinge about the kids being up in the corner , and Toon Ultras being full of kids etc , but I dont thinka nyone can deny that they have managed to pluck up a canny little atmosphere up in the corner this season. I also think the rest of the ground have seemed to find there voices again , WELL DONE.

P.S Would be good if the ground could sing together instead of Gallowgate singing , and then the corner catchig the end of it sort of thing.

Keep It Going !!

I always get told off my mates who are in other areas of the ground that we can hardly be heard.

I have no idea how considering we stand and sing the whole game and its loud as fook where we are.

Bizzare.

someone i know who sits in the S/E corner said this morning that the last few games they can hear the leazes corner alot more than before

It was great last night but the new songs like 'Oh Gutierrez' just don't ctach on which is a shame.

Me and my six mates (the other six were neutral tbf, two Mackems n'all :lol: ) we're having a fucking right laugh with the Gutierrez one. Not a clue what the rest of the song is after the first two lines so we were just making shit up. Was mint. :lol:

Meanwhile, i fail to see how the sort of noise generated can't be heard throughout the ground. When you consider you can hear a decent away support around the stadium, i can't see how you wouldn't be able to hear the Leazes Corner.

I always get told off my mates who are in other areas of the ground that we can hardly be heard.

I have no idea how considering we stand and sing the whole game and its loud as fook where we are.

Bizzare.

Thats bollocks , i sat in gallowgate a few games ago and they were definitely well heard