Barton Incident With Agbonlahor? Was it f*** say the FA. Was it f*** say Villa.

Crumpy Gunt

Guest sicko2ndbest

Agbonlahor would have gone mental, as would neigbouring teammates

Also very difficult to prove

Press need to grow up

two fingers up the slimy wretch that is the British media. opposition fans and players (from any club - especially the arsenal cunt Sagna) who also wanted him done for can go do one as well.

if someone's got the clip of Barton's tackle on Nasri, and can convert into .gif for me, please pm me with it? this latest incident and the media's reaction to it has turned Barton into a cult hero in my eyes

Ridiculous speculation by the BBC

Villa could make Barton complaint 

Barton is understood to categorically deny the allegations

Aston Villa are considering whether to complain to the Football Association over allegations that Joey Barton racially abused Gabriel Agbonlahor.

It is alleged the incident occurred as Barton appeared to poke Agbonlahor in the face during Newcastle's 2-0 win over Aston Villa on Monday.

The FA said on Tuesday they would not punish Barton for the initial clash but would look at any further complaint.

Villa confirmed their investigation is into matters of a racist nature.

"We take seriously any allegations of racist abuse and will act accordingly if we receive any official complaint from Villa," said an FA spokesman.

"We are aware of the rumours circulating and have had a number of calls on the subject but it is difficult to comment any further on something that has no further substance to it."

Barton and Agbonlahor were involved in a heated first-half confrontation, with Barton appearing to push Agbonlahor in the face.

After viewing video footage, referee Steve Bennett decided it was not worthy of a red card and the FA announced that Joey Barton would not face any retrospective action over that incident.  Any incident regarding Joey is going to be blown up twice as much as it's going to be with any other player

But it is reported that Villa manager Martin O'Neill and senior club officials who consulted with American owner Randy Lerner, have examined television footage of the alleged racist abuse and are weighing up their legal position.

Villa's legal advisers reportedly spent several hours examining tapes on Tuesday and are considering employing lip-reading experts.

The FA is awaiting Bennett's report of the match, which is understood to have made no mention of racism.

Before this new allegation came to light, Newcastle coach Chris Hughton said on Monday: "Any incident regarding Joey is going to be blown up twice as much as it's going to be with any other player."

It comes only three games after Barton resumed his Newcastle career following a six-match FA ban for a training-ground attack on his former Manchester City team-mate Ousmane Dabo.

Barton, 26, previously served a jail sentence for affray and assault for an incident outside a McDonald's restaurant in Liverpool.

Agbonlahor's agent, Tim Webb, said: "I have not spoken to Gabby. It was a day off for him on Tuesday because he has such a hectic schedule with Villa and his mobile has been turned off.

"I am aware that Villa are looking into the situation."

Barton's agent, Willie McKay, added: "I don't want to talk about the situation. I don't know anything about it."

Barton is understood to categorically deny the allegations.

I doubt Villa are going to pursue this, they are just keeping the pot cooking to make a point. Seriously though, Barton has got to realise that he can't afford any more slips. Not even the slightest insignificant one if he wants to continue playing football at Newcastle.

But it is reported that Villa manager Martin O'Neill and senior club officials who consulted with American owner Randy Lerner, have examined television footage of the alleged racist abuse and are weighing up their legal position.

Villa's legal advisers reportedly spent several hours examining tapes on Tuesday and are considering employing lip-reading experts.

Agbonlahor's agent, Tim Webb, said: "I have not spoken to Gabby. It was a day off for him on Tuesday because he has such a hectic schedule with Villa and his mobile has been turned off.

Simply stunning.

Simply stunning.

Boy oh boy!!! I really hope this Villa officials crap isn't true. They will look like complete fucking idiots no matter what the outcome is. Lip-reading experts? fuck me!! What a joke

Guest Stephen927

The big lips comment could be in reference to Agbonlahor sticking out his bottom lip as if to say to Barton "stop being a baby".

Tbh, if it was Habib Beye or Shola having his lip poked by a Villa player, I would hope our club would look into it just like Aston Villa are doing now.

I doubt for one minute that Villa spent hours on tuesday night going over the incident, surely all they had to do was ask Agbonlahor what happened, if he said he was racially abused by Barton it would have been  reported there and then.

Lip-reading experts being employed - someones got a vivid imagination.

Guest Stephen927

Is this going to happen every time the lad plays? pathetic bottom of the barrel scrapping s*** from villa.

Barton doesn't exactly keep his head down does he?

If he keeps giving sticking his head above the parapets he's eventually going to be shot down.

The big lips comment could be in reference to Agbonlahor sticking out his bottom lip as if to say to Barton "stop being a baby".

Tbh, if it was Habib Beye or Shola having his lip poked by a Villa player, I would hope our club would look into it just like Aston Villa are doing now.

No! to be honest I wouldn't give a fuck! It's petty meaningless words that get said on a football pitch. If we're going after players calling another big lips or whatever, why not go after players calling each other cunts or cheats or poofs! the whole thing is a cheap petty ploy to heap more pressure on Barton, and indirectly, NUFC.

Not likely, be daft it was a flick, and considering Gabby MOTD's new lovechild threw joey to the ground which means lifting your hands, Gabby should shut up.

Fella on Setanta1 just been on about it.

Setanta are disgracefully prejudiced against Newcastle in general and Barton in paticular

Its pettiness in extreme from Aston Villa that are supposedly considering a complaint - isn't this the same club whose ugly little gollum Lee Hendrie TWICE threw himself to the ground as if he had been butted - with Ginola and a season or so later with Gary Speed ?

Newcastle should have complained about Villa's version of John Merrick then, but didn't.

So, the club have said nothing, and Agbonlahor's agent says he doesn't know, as he hasn't spoken to him.

That's some pretty awesome reporting going on there.

What it is, is disgusting, and a witch-hunt. Barton should call lawyers into this. I believe it IS Agbonlahor - and he hasn't given it any thought. This could return to haunt him, as other players know what has effect on him. Sheer petulant stupidity. Which bears out Bartons sticking out bottom lip, with his tantrum throwing wouldn't you say ?

The FA will go down the lip reader route if Villa make it official, I mean this is just getting silly now.

It is worse than that - what makes it worse is one or two of our more pea-brained fans are allowing the media to tell them what to think and whining about what if it was done to our players ? I've no doubt it HAS been - and ignored.