Duff vs Dyer

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dyer one season i remember played the majority of the games that year, and only contributed 2 assists and 1 goal.  Absolutely a joke, a KEY PLAYER huh

2003/2004

Assists that season

1 at Leeds,

1 at Everton,

2 at Arsenal,

1 at Wolves

1 at Portsmouth

1 at home against Everton

I said i think because there was only one league goal.  Which site you get that from?

Did you really make this up to support your argument then?

Dyer one season i remember played the majority of the games that year, and only contributed 2 assists and 1 goal.  Absolutely a joke, a KEY PLAYER huh

2003/2004

Assists that season

1 at Leeds,

1 at Everton,

2 at Arsenal,

1 at Wolves

1 at Portsmouth

I said i think because there was only one league goal.  Which site you get that from?

Nope, i seem to remember seeing those 2 and 1 with Keiron Dyers name next to it...  Which site did you get the assists?

2003/2004

Assists that season

1 at Leeds,

1 at Everton,

2 at Arsenal,

1 at Wolves

1 at Portsmouth

Nope, i seem to remember seeing those 2 and 1 with Keiron Dyers name next to it...  Which site did you get the assists?

Admit it & I'll tell you :p

2003/2004

Assists that season

1 at Leeds,

1 at Everton,

2 at Arsenal,

1 at Wolves

1 at Portsmouth

How does that work??

I want to check the site to see if i was correct, i distinctly remember 1 goal in a premier season and a couple of assists.  If im wrong be first to admit it.

However 1 league goal for an attacking midfielder, i been proved right.  That is shocking!

2003/2004

Assists that season

1 at Leeds,

1 at Everton,

2 at Arsenal,

1 at Wolves

1 at Portsmouth

How does that work??

I want to check the site to see if i was correct, i distinctly remember 1 goal in a premier season and a couple of assists.  If im wrong be first to admit it.

However 1 league goal for an attacking midfielder, i been proved right.  That is shocking!

No, you made it up :iamatwat:

2003/2004

Assists that season

1 at Leeds,

1 at Everton,

2 at Arsenal,

1 at Wolves

1 at Portsmouth

How does that work??

No, you made it up :iamatwat:

lol no, and yet you still won't give me the site.

That proves your assists you posted up.. mm suspect.

Was proved right on one of my claims - 1 league goal.

This website business from Liam Liam Liam  O has gone very, very quiet. 

Surely you would want people to recognise you are right?  Or was it bullshit??

You didn't say 1 league goal and Liam O is right about the number of assists.

You made the assists stat up though. :thup:

Mick has already confirmed it :)

I haven't mentioned a website.

You didn't say 1 league goal and Liam O is right about the number of assists.

I did say one league goal, i want to see the assists.

Dyer showed some tremendous form for us during that intial 6 month spell when we had the midfield of Robert, Speed, Dyer and Solano - back when he was being linked to ManU/Leeds for £15m, and slightly afterwards too when he hit a run of good form and most likely would have been a prominent memeber of the England squad before Kachloul or whoever it was nailed him prior to the Cup 2002, etc etc. That's easily forgotten because of his constant injuries and average long term form over many years afterwards.

Duff's recent form has been his best for us, and although he's doing OK, he's pretty shit in comparison to the heights Dyer reached with us.

Just because he was a part of a 'successful' (for us) team doesnt make him a better player than Duff.

Duff has better passing, crossing and a better shot on him.  No contest.  Just hasn't the pace of Dyer... but i forget Dyer could use his pace for a whole 10 yards before pulling up injured.

Just because he was a part of a 'successful' (for us) team doesnt make him a better player than Duff.

Duff has better passing, crossing and a better shot on him.  No contest.  Just hasn't the pace of Dyer... but i forget Dyer could use his pace for a whole 10 yards before pulling up injured.

Ye i was right about the one goal in league, the 2 league assists i remember seeing.  Wouldnt mind check it over on that website you have there?  I would be more than willing to say i got that wrong, given the chance.

Ye i was right about the one goal in league, the 2 league assists i remember seeing.  Wouldnt mind check it over on that website you have there?  I would be more than willing to say i got that wrong, given the chance.

You didn't mention the league, even if that's what you meant.

But ya see i can write something like that.  Its not a credicle source tbh a poster on a forum.

I know Liam O isn't exactly reliable, that's why I backed him up, I thought that was enough.

In terms of assists and goals, Damien Duff's two seasons so far can't even match the season when Dyer played 6 games.. shut it, dcmk

it's also a fact that Luque has contributed more..

Duff is in a league with Smith and Pattison in terms of contribution to the team..

I did say one league goal, i want to see the assists.

For the assists.

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=57617.msg1565105#msg1565105

But ya see i can write something like that.  Its not a credicle source tbh a poster on a forum.

Fuck me...he's gone and we got £8m for him after after buying him for £6m and having four seasons in Europe while he was here.

We spent £17m on Owen on £100k/week plus, has he really provided better value in his time here?