Today's Other Games

Taylor Swift

Guest The German

lovely assist by Rossi there for Villareal. 1-0

who they playing?

FC Barcelona like. 1-1 at the moment. Keita scoring after a big Goalkeeper mistake...

Both the finishes in the Arsenal Liverpool game absolutely superb. Adebayor's first yellow was a good decision imo.

edit: not sure I agree with the second, but it's hardly a disgraceful decision. If you go in with your studs like he did you're always running a risk.

Liverpool's strip is vile !

Ridiculous that they were wearing red socks and shorts... that strip is normally all grey, but if they didn't wnt it to clash with Arsenal's white bits, Liverpool have a dark third kit they could have mixed the socks and shorts with.

"Oh he can have no complaints".

Aye, apart from the fact it wasn't a yellow. WAAAHHH NO PHYSICAL CONTACT! And what a pathetic reaction from the other player.

Shouldn't have been a yellow, but it's pretty brainless to go in with your studs like that.

edit: Actually, seeing it from the other angle he didn't stamp down at all like I originally thought he had, def not a yellow. Still think the first one was.

Good to see the BBC not showing Gerrards comical attempt to win a pen in the second half.

What? Really? I haven't seen it yet, I hope I do though.

That would mean Gerrard not getting a decision though, very strange indeed.

Good to see the BBC not showing Gerrards comical attempt to win a pen in the second half.

What? Really? I haven't seen it yet, I hope I do though.

That would mean Gerrard not getting a decision though, very strange indeed.

Did the old knock it past the defender out of play, Gallas i think it was, try run over the top of said defender and whilst going down start to twist and look towards the ref. Then smack ground in astonishment when he gets no decision.