Today's Other Games

Taylor Swift

It's the speculation's fault this week. Wonder what it'll be next week.

Really, really detest Mark Hughes. I think he's just about the manager i dislike the most in the Premiership. Him and Benitez, both total wankers.

Just seen Beckham / AC Milan match on Sky News. It flashed to Posh in the seats and I swear that Simon Fuller was sitting next to her. Those 2 just boil my piss but why the fuck would a PR Manager/Guru be accompanying them to the match.

I know, I know it probably makes sense but I just cant fucking stand them and the fact that every single act they do is manufactured and managed to the minutest detail.

Why cant she just go to the match with her fucking husband to support him like a normal human being

Just seen Beckham / AC Milan match on Sky News. It flashed to Posh in the seats and I swear that Simon Fuller was sitting next to her. Those 2 just boil my piss but why the fuck would a PR Manager/Guru be accompanying them to the match.

I know, I know it probably makes sense but I just cant fucking stand them and the fact that every single act they do is manufactured and managed to the minutest detail.

Why cant she just go to the match with her fucking husband to support him like a normal human being

It was his first match there, of course his fucking PR manager is going to be there.

Guest Heneage

How come that goes down as a Caceido goal? Surely it was an OG?

I could be wrong but the rule is.

If the trajectory of the ball is altered to the point where by it is changed from going off target to on target and subsequently a goal then it is considered an own goal.