Today's Other Games

Taylor Swift

Saha was always a risk a one that's backfired.

and how has it backfired exactly? :rolleyes:

Signed for free, been available for nearly every game, played quite well and has now got a minor hamstring injury. Oh noes.

Anyway, delighted with our performance on Sunday. Surprised how well we did.

Totally bossed the midfield with Arteta playing the holding role to give us a balanced midfield for the first time this season and a first good game from him too. We were on top until we scored and then sat back to see out the game. Spurs put us under some pressure in the last 20mins but nothing too convincing. Jags is just immense . :clap:

Signed for free, been available for nearly every game, played quite well and has now got a minor hamstring injury. Oh noes.

Totally bossed the midfield with Arteta playing the holding role to give us a balanced midfield for the first time this season and a first good game from him too. We were on top until we scored and then sat back to see out the game. Spurs put us under some pressure in the last 20mins but nothing too convincing. Jags is just immense . :clap:

how would you say fellaini is for you? thinking of putting him in fantasy league team. only costs 6.5

Something I never thought I'd hear, but it's true. i'm putting the whipped cream onto my humble pie as we speak.

how would you say fellaini is for you? thinking of putting him in fantasy league team. only costs 6.5

He's been hit and miss really.

Yesterday was probably his best all-round performance so far, I think he'll get better as the season goes on and he certainly gets himself in goalscoring opportunities which is ideal for a fantasy team.

Lien- I never slagged Jagielka but I thought he'd just be a reasonable utility player and nothing more. A young Phil Neville :lol: Since getting a regular run at centre half he's been great.

He's been hit and miss really.

Yesterday was probably his best all-round performance so far, I think he'll get better as the season goes on and he certainly gets himself in goalscoring opportunities which is ideal for a fantasy team.

Lien- I never slagged Jagielka but I thought he'd just be a reasonable utility player and nothing more. A young Phil Neville :lol: Since getting a regular run at centre half he's been great.

No mate I meant I'm eating the humble pie! I never thought he'd cut it at this level for a sustained period of time but this season he seems to have consistently been in the form (recently past 5 or 6 games) that first got him noticed all those months back on our unbeaten run last season. Let's hope it continues.