Today's Other Games

Taylor Swift

Guest Heneage

How's Chinedu playing? Or Edu whatever hes going by these days, we were after him while back I remember.

Chinedu Ogbuke Obasi. That is how is called. Much like Mikel Obi, he is another one of our Nigerian players who's middle name has become his surname in the eyes of European media. I will never understand it. Ibisevic, Obasi, and Demba Ba are all fanastic players. I highly doubt they would come here though. Would be an dd career move really.

We were linked during his time at Lyn Oslo in Norway.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zlatan_Ibrahimovi%C4%87

anyone notice anything wierd about Ibra's wiki page?

How's Chinedu playing? Or Edu whatever hes going by these days, we were after him while back I remember.

Chinedu Ogbuke Obasi. That is how is called. Much like Mikel Obi, he is another one of our Nigerian players who's middle name has become his surname in the eyes of European media. I will never understand it. Ibisevic, Obasi, and Demba Ba are all fanastic players. I highly doubt they would come here though. Would be an dd career move really.

We were linked during his time at Lyn Oslo in Norway.

Yeah, it's funny he had two moves fall through while he was at Lyn. He was set to move to Wigan or Portsmouth but those didn't work out. Lokomotiv Moscow had actually signed him, but the entire board was sacked and the deal cancelled:lol:  We really did have a good chance of signing him at the time as well.

Did I just hear David Moyes correct there? They sent one of their players across to get treatment from Dr Richard Steadman, but he couldn't do anything because he injured his arm in a skiing accident? :lol:

I was only half listening so probably just heard what I wanted to hear...

Yep :lol:

Was James Vaughan, just been on again.

Hahaha, that's fantastic. :lol:

Fulham have a decent shout for a pen.  I think Dunne could've stopped that hitting his arm.

Dunne has been a huge liability this season for Citeh. Almost everytime i hear his name he's made a mistake costing them big time.

Ronaldo is playing today isn't he? He did serve his ban in the CC?

Just 35,000 people subbed him out of their Fantasy football and i left him in thinking he'd be playing.

yep.

Mint, 35,000 people are going to be gutted if he gets a hattrick against Sunderland with no manager, could really turn the leagues upside down.

Ronaldo is playing today isn't he? He did serve his ban in the CC?

Just 35,000 people subbed him out of their Fantasy football and i left him in thinking he'd be playing.

yep.

Mint, 35,000 people are going to be gutted if he gets a hattrick against Sunderland with no manager, could really turn the leagues upside down.

I kept him & got Tevez in, as I think SAF will give him a game against the scum.