Today's Other Games

Taylor Swift

My ears have done fucking nothing to deserve this. They're good ears, i'm proud of them. They stay unhairy, i've never have to trim em. They're generally wax-free, i don't have to splash out on cotton buds or owt. They're good ears - ya know, they do their job very well and give no one any bother. They have done absolutely fucking NOTHING to deserve this. Fucking furious.

They're still employing that f***ing bint on MOTD?

Noooooooo.

she could make it inetresting.........."Oooooh close from kitson, who hasn't scored fro two months,i;m frigging myself mental here whilst stroking my nipples. free kick to stoke for obstruction blowjob"

They're still employing that f***ing bint on MOTD?

Noooooooo.

she could make it inetresting.........."Oooooh close from kitson, who hasn't scored fro two months,i;m frigging myself mental here whilst stroking my nipples. free kick to stoke for obstruction blowjob"

I bet midds has just turned the TV back up :lol:

Guest Heneage

Anyone else find that Ireland 'waggle my head' celebration really strange?

Kinda wanna tie him to a nuclear warhead when he does it. :undecided:

Its his sad attempt at an old Brazil celebration.

Hope its true about us being linked with Samba,hes a beast.Would be a great replacement for Faye.If I watched Jenas for the first time today and u told me hes in the England squad I would think ur mental.Would love if Blackburn equalised