Today's Other Games

Taylor Swift

Guest Heneage

Don't like Eboue one bit, but felt sorry for him there. Looked like he was in tears when he came off.

Aye even I can't think of a time we've cheered a player going off.

Don't like Eboue one bit, but felt sorry for him there. Looked like he was in tears when he came off.

Aye even I can't think of a time we've cheered a player going off.

Ey?

Eboue's number came up and everyone cheered ironically

Guest firetotheworks

I suppose their standards are that much higher than ours though. Its their equivalent of Alan Smith going to score a tap in and spontaneously combusting.

Guest quklaani

Has he ever scored a tap in for anybody?  Every goal he scored for us seemed to be a really good finish from the edge of the box, course there were only about ten.  I think the injury really did for him, he was never great before but he was allright at what he did.  His one goal post-injury would be legendary, but it was lost in the general insanity of that night.

Anyway, came here to copy this from redcafe, thought it was amusing:

Sunderland - What's the point? They try this every time they come to Old Trafford, and the only time it actually worked, it got them relegated

I miss having Sky Sports to complement an utterly lazy day on Sundays through watching hours of football.

In my thirst to know more than Jeff "encyclopedic knowledge of footballers" Vetere, soon I will be flicking between: Ipswich V Norwich, Hibs V Celtic & Volendam & Ajax. The TV will have football on it till 10pm now.