LOL at Lolro

Guest elbee909

I like how he tried to cover his tracks by picking Wolves to lose 12 of their last 13 games after having them pushing for Europe all season. :lol:

He must be balls deep in Mick McCarthy as we speak, there was never any reason to expect Wolves would be any good.

• 3 weeks later...

He's just predicted France to win the Euros :( Poor Yo and Hatem.

England vs France

Well, this is a big game but you just can't look past England to win it.

France have done fantastically in the last few games, even managing to string together a little unbeaten run. They've found some great solid players from no where in the likes of Cabaye and Debuchy, but I just can't see them hanging on to their key players for the whole tournament and I expect them to fall away as things progress. Especially since they're so reliant on Demba Ba.

You always feel they're vulnerable in defence too, and that they'd rather beat Iceland 3-2 than beat Belgium 1-0.

England on the other hand will be at there at the death. Did you know, they've got no less than six Liverpool players in the side. An embarrassment of flair and talent, that.

Stevie G will roar them on to victory here in style you would think, especially on the back of another remarkable season from the midfield general talisman.

Prediction: England 2 - 0 France

• 3 weeks later...

I really don't understand why he's still employed by the BBC when it's clearly obvious that he offers very little insight and the public don't seem to like him at all.

Guest BooBoo

I really don't understand why he's still employed by the BBC when it's clearly obvious that he offers very little insight and the public don't seem to like him at all.

Typical BBC golf club mentality. Once your feet are under the table, you're made.

Guest firetotheworks

He's funny man. He's so unbelievably terrible that it just is funny. His jokes are totally pathetic.

Guest BooBoo

Alternatively, Tooj, watch the last episode of I'm Alan Partridge (S1).

It's really like that! Place is full of awful employees who should have been put out to pasture years ago.

Did anyone pick up on Lawrensons terrible joke during the Germany v Italy game yesterday?

Camera pans in on female German Supporter crying. Commentator 1 says "look at that poor German supporter"  Lawrenson replies "You don't know that, she might be rich! :boomboom:  :facepalm: :tumbleweed: