JFK staying for another month

Guest Chubby Jason

So if Joe Kinnear doesnt say anything about whats going on then who does? Ashley? Lambias? Youd be whinging if there was nothing coming out of the club at all. At least we know what Kinnear does. He's a daft cunt but I like his honesty, because were not going to hear it from anywhere else in the club.

I dont expect to hear anything about the buyout until it happens. I understand that that is just the way its going to be.

My take is that it will happen when it happens. Until then Kinnear is in charge and that fair enough.

I like his honesty too and I feel sorry for him that he is the only mouthpiece for the club.

LLLO - I would say your right and he probably was answering direct questions. I guess its maybe wishful thinking on my part for him to just say that he knows nothing and would rather not comment on it.

just watched his interview on fitba fowcus. i have to say I'm beginning to like the man more and more. especially after today.

Really? Haven't seen all his comments today but he talks a load of crap generally to me. Saying to Shearer he can "come and see what football's all about", saying "Keegan was wrong to play Owen in midfield". Just makes him look like the clueless cunt he is imo.

I'll be damned if Alan Shearer starts to learn his trade under Joe fucking Kinnear and, well, the Owen comment is just plain daft. He's either monumentally stupid or doesn't realise the guy scored 7 in 9 from there last year.

just watched his interview on fitba fowcus. i have to say I'm beginning to like the man more and more. especially after today.

Really? Haven't seen all his comments today but he talks a load of crap generally to me. Saying to Shearer he can "come and see what football's all about", saying "Keegan was wrong to play Owen in midfield". Just makes him look like the clueless cunt he is imo.

I'll be damned if Alan Shearer starts to learn his trade under Joe fucking Kinnear and, well, the Owen comment is just plain daft. He's either monumentally stupid or doesn't realise the guy scored 7 in 9 from there last year.

I don't see whats wrong with him offering Shearer the chance to come here and learn his trade.

Just sounded pretty smug to me tbh. I for one think that Alan Shearer knows enough about football already to do a better fucking job than Kinnear, never mind equally so. Just sounded a wee bit "haha, look at me - i've got your job" to me, but i suppose that's a bit cynical. Just thought it was a generally nonsense statement.

Really? Haven't seen all his comments today but he talks a load of crap generally to me. Saying to Shearer he can "come and see what football's all about", saying "Keegan was wrong to play Owen in midfield". Just makes him look like the clueless c*** he is imo.

I'll be damned if Alan Shearer starts to learn his trade under Joe f***ing Kinnear and, well, the Owen comment is just plain daft. He's either monumentally stupid or doesn't realise the guy scored 7 in 9 from there last year.

I don't see whats wrong with him offering Shearer the chance to come here and learn his trade.

Bit like making Gordon Brown Chancellor  if your Tony Blair or if your Gordon Brown giving Davey Milband a decent gig. Better to have the fuckers working for you than out there ready to nab your job.

Just sounded pretty smug to me tbh. I for one think that Alan Shearer knows enough about football already to do a better fucking job than Kinnear, never mind equally so. Just sounded a wee bit "haha, look at me - i've got your job" to me, but i suppose that's a bit cynical. Just thought it was a generally nonsense statement.

Shearer wouldn't do the job under financial restraint though, maybe that's what Kinnear is getting at. The only way Shearer will manage Newcastle is with plenty of money to spend in my view and I wouldn't expect anything else.

JK's being asked to do a fairly shitty job and he's getting on with it where a lot of people including Shearer wouldn't touch it with a barge pole in the current circumstances.

Guest JamesyJazz

Good!

He's a mans man,takes no media bullshit,pulled a demoralised team up by their bare bootstrings,took on a near impossible void to fill,wants the job,aint a quitter,has displayed some semblance of tactics via a depleted squad and has gained my respect and pulled off a decent result away at Chelsea!

Give him the job 'till end of the season imo.

Did I just hear JFK say that performance at Chelsea was "As good as it gets"?!?!?!

Fuck off, by my reckoning we flukely avoided a 3+ nil defeat.

Reckons it's the best we've been under him but that was the Villa game by an absolute mile.

Did I just hear JFK say that performance at Chelsea was "As good as it gets"?!?!?!

Fuck off, by my reckoning we flukely avoided a 3+ nil defeat.

Reckons it's the best we've been under him but that was the Villa game by an absolute mile.

Probably our best in terms of listening to what he tells them to do. :shifty:

Honestly I am growing more and more anti JFK by the day.

He just winds me right up with his selections, his subs and his fucking ridiculous interviews.

Then I hear Obafuckingfemi Martins say "Give him the job permanently"!!!!

WHAT!!!!!?!?!?!?!?

Dark, dark days indeed.

Guest JamesyJazz

f*** off, by my reckoning we flukely avoided a 3+ nil defeat.

3-0? The result is what matters and for the record books it states 0-0.

Better than the 5-0 thrashing the dog worriers team took I reckon.

f*** off, by my reckoning we flukely avoided a 3+ nil defeat.

3-0? The result is what matters and for the record books it states 0-0.

Better than the 5-0 thrashing the dog worriers team took I reckon.

I know that mate, Im delighted with the result but make no mistake about it, on another day we could have easily conceded 3 plus goals.

Until things are a bit clearer behind the scenes then I think another month is fair enough. He's only lost 2 of his 8 in charge which is reasonable I suppose. Certainly better than getting gubbed every game under Hughton.

Another thing that pisses me off about him is how he says he is "really enjoying it".

Obviously the loss to the Mackems meant fuck all to him.

Aye, that's exactly what I thought of straight away.

With Kinnear it's all about him. I can't say i've got too many problems with that, he knows that this is a golden chance to get back into football permanently. But he lets us know that, constantly - it's all about him, his future, what this does for him. He's just so horrendously clueless it's untrue.

Can't argue with giving him another month contract though, we can't afford to have no-one there, as much as i dislike him.

On a related note, i pray for Golden Glory's sake that Watford have appointed someone by January.

Im absolutely furious that we have Joe Kinnear for another month. What the fuck is that fat cunt Ashley doing that the club is still at least a month away from being sold? Joe Kinnear in January is looming and tbh its fucking scary. We can wave goodbye to players like Shay Given and say hello to Championship fucking fodder with Kinnear in charge. Alot of people said if Kinnear is here in January we are going down, well how do you feel now? Im absolutely seething :angry:

Surely we wont have that cunt in charge in January and his contract will be terminated before Christmas? PLEASE!