The FA Cup: Hull/Newcastle v Millwall, Sunderland v Blackburn

Nobby

Police will be gutted if Millwall go through. Them and West Ham will probably both make a weekend of it if there drawn on different days. Same trains and everything, could be chaos.

Just acquired my ticket for the Blyth v Blackburn game. Big queue there this morning. More than likely sold out by now as there were only 1300 tickets left when they went on sale. People who went to the Gateshead match on Boxing Day had priority and could buy tickets yesterday.

Pubs should be busy

Bet the police would have to treat it as if it's a Tyne/Wear derby if Blyth do somehow win it because I could see a helluva lot of our fans going over for it.

Newcastle fans will be turning up to support Blyth just to to get through to face the mackem cunts.

i thought it was 25% for FA cup,.. i d quite fancy seeing that.

It's not 25%, it's 15% and that percentage can be cut due to segregation.

http://www.thefa.com/NR/rdonlyres/88E4F314-784F-492D-A2C8-B531A99B5732/147348/FACupRules.PDF

21. DISTRIBUTION OF TICKETS

(a) All Rounds Preceding the Semi-Finals

In all matches preceding the Semi-Finals, the Visiting Club shall have the right to claim up

to 15% of all accommodation for which tickets are issued providing these tickets are in a

fully segregated area, and subject to the following regulations:

(i) The request for tickets shall be made within two days of the draw.

(ii) The tickets allotted to the Visiting Club, if numbered and reserved, must be of equal

value to those retained by the Home Club.

(iii) In cases of replays, the Club playing away in the replay must make a request for

tickets prior to the original match in order to ensure that the replay tickets are in the

possession of the club playing away in the replay at the latest immediately on

conclusion of the original match.

(iv) The Visiting Club shall be responsible for the payment of all tickets asked for and

allotted, unless otherwise agreed between the Clubs in writing with a copy sent to The

Association. All questions in dispute shall immediately be referred to The Association.

(v) The Visiting Club should settle with the Home Club for sales of tickets on or before

the day of the match.

(vi) Any tickets not sold by the Visiting Club should be returned to the Home Club with

their statement of tickets sales.

(vii) In the Competition Proper, a Visiting Club shall be entitled to one third of the seats

usually reserved and known as “Home and Visiting Directors’ Seats” up to a

maximum of 24 seats.

(viii) Where disabled facilities are provided, a Visiting Club shall have the right to claim up

to 15% of this accommodation.

(ix) Where it is deemed desirable, the Professional Game Board shall have the right to

vary the allocation of tickets to the Visiting Club, or require a match to be made all

ticket.

Guest Phil K

If Blyth get to Sunderland, how many tickets will they get?

How many will WE get to support Spartans ? :D

Newcastle fans will be turning up to support Blyth just to to get through to face the mackem c***s.

I'd quite fancy it. I could borrow my Irish next door neighbours Celtic scarf for the match (seriously - I do fancy that. But I reckon Pat will have the same idea for his Celtic scarf down at S.o.S. himself !)

Scousers at each others throats is good. Man U v Spuds is good too.

Hartlepool v West Ham Bankrupted good for the Pool.

ROVERS:: Bunn, Simpson, Khizanishvili ©, Mokoena, Olsson, Judge, Grella, Vogel, Treacy, Villanueva, Derbyshire.

Subs: Brown (GK), Andrews, Roberts, Hodge, Doran, Haworth, Gunning.

fucking hell! 11 changes from the Man City game :lol: