The FA Cup: Hull/Newcastle v Millwall, Sunderland v Blackburn

Nobby

They play twice every single year in the league. The TV companies fall over themselves to spout off about the magic of the cup, well they should realise that and show the genuine cup ties.

They like showing lower league opposition at home to PL sides so I doubt they'll show us.

TV games will be Merseyside derby, Hartlepool v West Ham, Cardiff v Arsenal and if they've got any balls Torquay v Coventry (will probably be Man U v Spurs though) I reckon.

Guest Geordiesned

A few difficulties for the TV companies to select their matches with so many replays. They'll need to pick their matches before the replays are played I would have thought so they'll probably go for the easy ties like Liverpool v Everton and possibily Hartlepool v West Ham. Although the Mackems is a strong possibility as even if Blyth don't pull it off tomorrow night they'll know they'll at least have an all Premier League match.

Liverpool v Everton

Man Utd v Spurs

Cardiff v Arsenal

They will be the live matches.

I would think a non-league club away to a local premiership side might pip Cardiff v Arsenal, obviously Blackburn will have a say in the matter.

Potential for bother is immense!

Sunderland v Blyth

Us v Millwall

Hartlepool v West Ham

Bet the coppers loved that draw.

Means either us or Hartlepool will be on telly I would think.

I would have though the Sunderland game is nailed on to be on TV

They have to choose the TV games before the replays are played. Seeing as theres a 90% chance it'll be Blackburn v Sunderland I reckon they'll leave it alone.

Potential for bother is immense!

Sunderland v Blyth

Us v Millwall

Hartlepool v West Ham

Bet the coppers loved that draw.

Means either us or Hartlepool will be on telly I would think.

I would have though the Sunderland game is nailed on to be on TV

Chances are it will be against Blackburn though, not that attractive a game.

Liverpool v Everton

Man Utd v Spurs

Cardiff v Arsenal

They will be the live matches.

There'll be five though won't there?

Friday night Setanta, Saturday night and Sunday afternoon ITV, Sunday evening Setanta and Monday night Setanta?

Plus, I don't think the Arsenal game will make TV.

Chances are it will be against Blackburn though, not that attractive a game.

If the Blyth v Blackburn game is a result without a replay then they'll not have long to wait for an outcome.

Liverpool play everton on the league on sat 19th, gerrard in court on the 23rd and then play everton again on the 24th in the cup! :lol:

Consindering we always seem to get premier league teams in the cup, is a great potential draw. But means just one thing.... we're gonna get knocked out in the replay against hull :-(

I reckon we'll have one of them random days where we just marmalise Hull in the replay. Dunno why, just a hunch. Can't see us having any trouble getting past em though, don't think they're up for it tbh and Kinnear will send the lads out to win the game having seen the draw.

Liverpool play everton on the league on sat 19th, gerrard in court on the 23rd and then play everton again on the 24th in the cup! :lol:

Consindering we always seem to get premier league teams in the cup, is a great potential draw. But means just one thing.... we're gonna get knocked out in the replay against hull :-(

Which means one thing. Media to resume their wankfest and laud him as the 8th wonder of the world when he scores the winner against us.

Which means one thing. Media to resume their wankfest and laud him as the 8th wonder of the world when he scores the winner against us...

..in the last minute. In front of the Kop.  :dave:

I fucking hate him.

Guest nufc_geordie

Kettering v Fulham

Liverpool v Everton

Man Utd v Spurs

Cardiff v Arsenal or Sunderland v Blyth if Blyth win the replay.

Which means one thing. Media to resume their wankfest and laud him as the 8th wonder of the world when he scores the winner against us...

I f***ing hate him.

Clive Tyldesley: "There is only one man who can hit a strike like that only a day after facing ABH chages in court, and that man is Steven Gerrard. Quite possibly the greatest English midfielder there ever has been".

Twats.

I f***ing hate him.

Yep exactly, you just know its going to happen! But at least for once its not us.... sorry Lien!!!

I f***ing hate him.

Clive Tyldesley: "There is only one man who can hit a strike like that only a day after facing ABH chages in court, and that man is Steven Gerrard. Quite possibly the greatest English midfielder there ever has been".

Twats.

did tyldesley really say that ?

worse than brian moore if he did.

I f***ing hate him.

Twats.

did tyldesley really say that ?

worse than brian moore if he did.

Well considering he hasn't faced the charges yet ;)