The FA Cup: Hull/Newcastle v Millwall, Sunderland v Blackburn

Nobby

Wigan away that's all I'm saying.

Let's not talk about that.

As soon as my dad stuck his head round the door and said "away at Hull" that was the first thing that popped into my head.

Now having read he's going to play all his shit players, it's merely a question of which journeyman scores the winning late pen - Windass or Barmby.

Guest Heneage

People just have to be careful getting excited over the fact he's likely to put out a team that are on drips before before they put their kit on.  I was taking the mick out of a Leeds fan before and he brought up Hereford.  :lol:

Guest Heneage

People just have to be careful getting excited over the fact he's likely to put out a team that are on drips before before they put their kit on.  I was taking the mick out of a Leeds fan before and he brought up Hereford.  :lol:

say to the Leeds fan, "Leagueonewhat?"

I had mentioned their league situation, and he said "You'll be next".

say to the Leeds fan, "Leagueonewhat?"

I had mentioned their league situation, and he said "You'll be next".

That'd be the point I'd tell him to shut his face and go and play with himself.

Guest Rey Mysterio

Shit draw, most prem teams with easy draws as per.  Must admit i cheered when we came out though living 5 minutes from the KC. We've got nothing to fear i've been saying all season Hull's luck will run out sooner rather than later. 0-2.

If Blyth win what's the chances of their game being at SJP?

merge this thread with this  http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,58060.0.html please

Probably 40/60, FA (I think) don't like ground changes unless its for safety reasons or due a police order.

If they go for cash they can ask to use SJP, but if they want their best chance of causing an upset make them come to Croft Park.

Guest The Wise Guy

Im not sure whether I should be happy or worried about the draw. The good thing I guess is that we managed to avoid all the big 4, but Hull is still a difficult game and with the match being away, we are going to have to be on our best if we are going to get anything from the game. The Southampton v Man Utd match is another one that I look forward to along with Sunderland and Bolton. It would be interesting to see if Keane will still be their manager by then.

Guest Geordiesned

Blackburn at home if they get through.

Blyth v Bournemouth is on Tue Dec 9th

Has it been announced if it's all ticket yet?

EDIT: Just checked Blyth Spartans website and they have the replay as being on Tuesday 16th December. The FA's website also shows this and it's live on Setanta.

EDIT: Just checked Blyth Spartans website and they have the replay as being on Tuesday 16th December. The FA's website also shows this and it's live on Setanta.

oh right, nufc.com had it as the 9th

oh right, nufc.com had it as the 9th

The FA Cup sponsored by E.ON

Second Round Proper Replays

Winning clubs will receive £30,000 from The FA

Each club will receive £40,000 from The FA's Broadcast Fund

The Second Round Proper replay TV Selections

Wednesday 10 December 2008

7.45pm on Setanta Sports 1

Kettering Town v Notts County

Tuesday 16 December 2008

7.45pm on Setanta Sports 1

Blyth Spartans v AFC Bournemouth

The FA Cup sponsored by E.ON

Third Round Proper

Winning clubs will receive £75,000 from The FA

Each club will receive £160,000 from The FA's Broadcast Fund

The Third Round Proper TV Selections

Saturday 3 January 2009

5.25pm on ITV1

Preston North End v Liverpool

Sunday 4 January 2009

4.00pm on Setanta Sports 1

Southampton v Manchester United

Is it only 1 match each this year? Thats a bit lame! Last year BBC had 3 and sky had 1 if I remeber correctly, which was quite good as you could end up watching like 3 matches in one day!

This year BBC and Sky have zero

Is it only 1 match each this year? Thats a bit lame! Last year BBC had 3 and sky had 1 if I remeber correctly, which was quite good as you could end up watching like 3 matches in one day!

Ano, best not have done away with the early kick offs on Saturday and Sunday.  Would be really shit.

can't belive no-one chose the Blackburn game

Are Blackburn secretly Man Ure, Chelski, Liverpool or Arsenal? No?  ITV won't show live games that don't include those four teams except under duress.

I sometimes wonder if ITV commentators watch other teams & scream LampAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArd or GerrAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArd periodically because those are the only names they know.