N-O Football Match - Red v Blue @ 10:30 on 18/05/19 @ Dunston Powerleague

Dr Venkman

I can't wait for this.  I've had this little 'event' marked up in my calender for weeks.  Today will be a significant day for N-O, it will be the first forum to lose 22 members in one felled swoop.  That's right, I'm gonna kill all the bastards.  Been drinking since 11 and will be fuckin wasted by kick off. So, say goodbye to your wives, boyfriends, girlfriends and mammas because your gonna be gunned down.  I will wait until 6.15, yes, 15 minutes into the game before opening fire.

Nobody asked me to play did they? I could have been a physio or something.  I could've looked after the injured by sucking on their fat cocks and they could have drank my juice.  Yeah, I could have supplied half-time refreshments like cum, real semen, plenty to round, i had been saving my wank juice especially until my u-turn. You will know I will be watching all you sexy young beasts, taking pics and infalting them to life size for my portfolio at home. 

Nobody thought to give consideration to security did they?  Well today is d-day and lots of young arses to be fucking.  Drunk.  yes,  Roll on 6.15.  Get ya cocks ready you horny footballing sexy young fucks. 4 hours to go.....Christ....i think i've just cum in my pants....later.

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

I look like Fellani....

;D

Nah I will have my Humel blue rain jacket on.

Lien I pm'd you my number mate if you text me yours I closed the window last night after you left.

he sneaked out of your bedroom window last night?

Worth it.

Guest Jawesome

Just woke up.  Looks like I'm not going to make it.  I feel like I've got Lars Ulrich inside my head and I've just shit my arse out.

Just woke up.  Looks like I'm not going to make it.  I feel like I've got Lars Ulrich inside my head and I've just s*** my arse out.

You shouldn't have read that post from Jay Jay Sea.

Aye it's fandabbydosy.

Haway pedro. THE WORLD RESTS ON YOU!!!

Tbh, I think if anyone knows a friend in the area they should try and get hold of them if they're free. I'd rather it was all forum but desperate times mean desperate measures.

Guest stuartbrown06

pitches were really heavy this morning like, was like a mudbath where we played! goal kicks into the wind were only just getting out the 18yd box

If people get knackered later on as well and start sitting out halfway through, there's normally goals round the sides so could switch to half a pitch if need be later on.

If people get knackered later on as well and start sitting out halfway through, there's normally goals round the sides so could switch to half a pitch if need be later on.

listen here boy, with me on the sidelines, no fucker steps offthat pitch unless they want to be either:

1) sucked off

2) want a swig of me cum

3) want some anal

4) want shot through the eye socket

so my guess is this, there will be 20 players on the pitch for the full 90.  Those other two drop-outa, I'lldeal with those little gay fucks later.  Doubt we'll be hearing much from them anytime soon.