Kinnear Out

oldtype

Plus it's going to make us look like mongs if we sack yet another manager after a couple of games in charge.

Whereas we'll look like geniuses by getting relegated.

That's what I never get. When people go "we can't sack another manager, we'll look stupid", it comes up every time we fail with a manager.

I'd rather look like an idiot and be laughed at by the media and the rest of the country than support a team in the Championship.

yep

i feel one things for sure; nufc will not keep themselves in the league this season as long as JFK is manager - it will literally take 3 other teams to be more fucking awful than us to keep us up

The sooner this C*** f***s off the better.   He is clueless and a f***ing joke.  The only bloke in the ground who thought playing 6 defenders and a keeper at home was the way to build on a 1 goal lead.  This wont get better and he is sure to turn the club into a bigger joke come the end of January.  I'm sick of the continual year on year mismanagement of the club, in particular, the lack of tactical knowledge or common sense.

The players aren't blameless either.  The complete lack of leadership and any communication is beyond belief, aspecially the back 5 and Given has to take a large part of this.  He doesn't organise anything in front of him and accepts the usual errors without blasting those at fault.

We need a new owner, manager and captain asap or this ship is going under and i'm f***ing sick to death of it.  They can all F*** off!  I've had nearly 24 hrs to get over it and still so f***ing annoyed.

we're fucked! whats the fucking point in beating Aston Villa at home if we only take 3 points from fulham, stoke and wigan! its pointless. Yesterday should have been a nailed on especially when we were 2-0 up! I haven't seen any post match interviews or anything. has JFK said out? Surely he cant ignore the fact that his tactical decisions fucked the game. Oh and yeah I agree, the players need a fucking bollocking too.

we're fucked! whats the fucking point in beating Aston Villa at home if we only take 3 points from fulham, stoke and wigan! its pointless. Yesterday should have been a nailed on especially when we were 2-0 up! I haven't seen any post match interviews or anything. has JFK said out? Surely he cant ignore the fact that his tactical decisions fucked the game. Oh and yeah I agree, the players need a fucking bollocking too.

Kinnear got it all wrong yesterday although was unfortunate with Guthrie's injury.

The players showed a complete lack of guts though to cowardly surrender as soon as Stoke stepped it up.

Guest diddimz

The sooner this C*** f***s off the better.   He is clueless and a f***ing joke.  The only bloke in the ground who thought playing 6 defenders and a keeper at home was the way to build on a 1 goal lead.  This wont get better and he is sure to turn the club into a bigger joke come the end of January.

Just for curiosity I'd like to see some proof that not one other person in the stadium agreed with him,surely you don't know what everyone was thinking.

Kinnear is a joke, why oh why does he fanny on with the team? We werem impressive in the first half and could have been winning by more. Second half we come out and play like we did against Wigan, and it seemed like that's what Kinnear wanted. I'm far from pleased with the fucker. If he doesn't stop making bizzare substitutions and if we don't sign cover for the midfield in the transfer window then we're fucked.

I have no faith in him, he has fucked up when it's really mattered - Mackems, Wigan, Fulham and yesterday.

Guest WashyGeordie

Kinnear out? Who else are we going to get then? Hughton again...? The performances that had us 4 losses in a row before JFK came.

It was Kinnear out of a list, who only accepted the job in the first place as interim, no one else wanted to help / wanted the job.

I think people have forgetten we're still in a mess, we're still in turmoil, and the owner still wants to leave/sell the club.

JFK has done an alright job at steadying the ship, it's not easy, but he's doing what needs to be done. He may not be the best tactician, but he's doing a far more better job than what a caretaker boss would do, eg. Hughton/Pearson etc.

JFK has done an alright job at steadying the ship, it's not easy, but he's doing what needs to be done.

That's our point though - he hasn't - the results since he took over represent relegation form as well as lost points against teams who were our best chance of getting points against - better teams remain to be played.

Might as well get the ball rolling.

OK, I've tried. I've really, honestly tried to like this man. I knew he was a second rate manager, an attention whore, and a laughing stock to the rest of the league. But I gave him benefit of the doubt and tried to like him. Whatever he is, he's still our manager after all.

But I've got to the point where I physically just can't bear to look at him anymore. And it's turning my stomach to think that he's in charge of my club.

Sacking another manager right now would be a disaster. Nobody would want the job. It would probably get us relegated.

But you know what? I can't take it anymore. I JUST CANT. ONE MORE f***ed UP INTERVIEW FROM THE f***ing c*** AND I'M GOING TO f***ing EXPLODE.

So feel free to take my name down as one of the first mongs on the Kinnear out bandwagon.

Thoughts?  :angel:

what a load of rubbish.

Truly back to the old days. No manager has a chance because of the shit board, and everybody blames the manager.

OK, I've tried. I've really, honestly tried to like this man. I knew he was a second rate manager, an attention whore, and a laughing stock to the rest of the league. But I gave him benefit of the doubt and tried to like him. Whatever he is, he's still our manager after all.

But I've got to the point where I physically just can't bear to look at him anymore. And it's turning my stomach to think that he's in charge of my club.

Sacking another manager right now would be a disaster. Nobody would want the job. It would probably get us relegated.

But you know what? I can't take it anymore. I JUST CANT. ONE MORE f***ed UP INTERVIEW FROM THE f***ing c*** AND I'M GOING TO f***ing EXPLODE.

So feel free to take my name down as one of the first mongs on the Kinnear out bandwagon.

what a load of rubbish.

Truly back to the old days. No manager has a chance because of the s*** board, and everybody blames the manager.

for fucks sake. why do you try and turn every fucking half decent thread into an "old board, new board" debate?

spare a thought for every other member of this board - how is it fair on them if you get every thread shut down with your repetitive crap - what if they want to voice an opinion?

Thoughts:angel:

leeds showed the way, and we are following.

Thoughts:angel:

leeds showed the way, and we are following.

apologees to ne5 for fucking up previous qoute.

Guest WashyGeordie

JFK has done an alright job at steadying the ship, it's not easy, but he's doing what needs to be done.

That's our point though - he hasn't - the results since he took over represent relegation form as well as lost points against teams who were our best chance of getting points against - better teams remain to be played.

Yeah but if he wasn't here, and we still had Hughton. We probably wouldn't of got them points and could of been in even more danger, as we lost 2 home games to Blackburn/Hull, and even the CC against Spurs.

Kinnear got it all wrong yesterday although was unfortunate with Guthrie's injury.

The players showed a complete lack of guts though to cowardly surrender as soon as Stoke stepped it up.

not Kinnears fault there was no other midfield players at the club and so we finished with 4 centre halfs on the pitch. Still, its not like you to miss anything glaringly obvious

what a load of rubbish.

Truly back to the old days. No manager has a chance because of the s*** board, and everybody blames the manager.

for fucks sake. why do you try and turn every fucking half decent thread into an "old board, new board" debate?

spare a thought for every other member of this board - how is it fair on them if you get every thread shut down with your repetitive crap - what if they want to voice an opinion?

truth hurts.

what a load of rubbish.

I blame his parents.

Yeah but if he wasn't here, and we still had Hughton. We probably wouldn't of got them points and could of been in even more danger, as we lost 2 home games to Blackburn/Hull, and even the CC against Spurs.

Not saying Hughton in - plenty of other managers - some of whom would have a clue - could do better.

what a load of rubbish.

I blame his parents.

so everybody has to agree with your opinion then [and pilko] ?

What I say is right.

Guest WashyGeordie

Not saying Hughton in - plenty of other managers - some of whom would have a clue - could do better.

There's plenty of other managers, but none who seemingly wanted to help steady the ship...

what a load of rubbish.

for f***s sake. why do you try and turn every f***ing half decent thread into an "old board, new board" debate?

truth hurts.

don't even bother. i'm not going to reply to you after this post, i'm not going to play your game and get the thread shut down.

you've got a thread for your old board argument, can't you use that?

i'll repeat what was said before: spare a thought for every other member of this board - how is it fair on them if you get every thread shut down with your repetitive crap - what if they want to voice an opinion?

not Kinnears fault there was no other midfield players at the club and so we finished with 4 centre halfs on the pitch. Still, its not like you to miss anything glaringly obvious

Yes but as numerous other people have correctly pointed out, the more sensible tactical switch would be Collocini in midfield and Taylor at centre back. The poor result was this time due to a bad decision by Kinnear.

what a load of rubbish.

for f***s sake. why do you try and turn every f***ing half decent thread into an "old board, new board" debate?

truth hurts.

don't even bother. i'm not going to reply to you after this post, i'm not going to play your game and get the thread shut down.

you've got a thread for your old board argument, can't you use that?

i'll repeat what was said before: spare a thought for every other member of this board - how is it fair on them if you get every thread shut down with your repetitive crap - what if they want to voice an opinion?

I'm not stopping anybody having an opinion, what are you babbling about ? Unfortunately, this is my opinion, I have one too, and just like you, I think that I am right.

The shit, small squad that Kinnear isn't his fault. Do you understand this or not ?

what a load of rubbish.

I blame his parents.

so everybody has to agree with your opinion then [and pilko] ?

What I say is right.

That will be your epitaph you classless nugget.