Kinnear Out

oldtype

We already have a laughing stock club with a laughing stock owner in a fucking hilarious situation. To think that we're saddled with a laughing stock manager for the rest of the year....

I'm sick and tired of people laughing at my club.

Yes, sack another fucking manager.

That'll fucking achieve a lot.

Start blaming the players as well for fucks sake.

They were good enough until the manager got a chance to speak to them.

So the only time he speaks to them is at Half Time?

Erm.. yep :lol:

So 11 players decide to play great first half, and shit second half. Think about it....

Besides, it is a managers job to motivate the players. Ask Sir Bobby and he'd tell you just that.

As much as people will blame Kevin Keegan for beginning this awful debacle, i can't help but wish he'd come back for the sole reason of getting the team playing well again, he mightn't be a tactical genius but his style of management would benefit a club like us.

So 11 players decide to play great first half, and shit second half. Think about it....

Besides, it is a managers job to motivate the players. Ask Sir Bobby and he'd tell you just that.

Having our only ball-winning (well actually, any kind of central midfielder) going off at half time didn't help his cause, especially since he didn't have Geremi on the bench like he would have every other week.

Surely you're not only blaming the manager though?

They're fucking professional football players, if they need a fucking manager to come and rub them on the back and tell them everything will be oh fucking kay then they're fucking idiots.

Surely when you're 2-0 up, you don't need your manager to fucking 'motivate' you?

Yes, sack another f***ing manager.

That'll f***ing achieve a lot.

Start blaming the players as well for f***s sake.

So 11 players decide to play great first half, and s*** second half. Think about it....

Having our only ball-winning (well actually, any kind of central midfielder) going off at half time didn't help his cause, especially since he didn't have Geremi on the bench like he would have every other week.

They're f***ing professional football players, if they need a f***ing manager to come and rub them on the back and tell them everything will be oh f***ing kay then they're f***ing idiots.

Surely when you're 2-0 up, you don't need your manager to f***ing 'motivate' you?

It's more probable to assume that there was something wrong with one individual's tactics, motivation, and substitutions than to assume that eleven individuals spontaneously decided to lose all interest and play like s*** in the second half after a blinder of a first.

Occam's Razor and all that.

that four games now were are unbeaten.

We need wins rather than draws, especially when we are 2 up at half time, today should have been another win.

i said a few weeks ago, we could draw our way ino the championship

So 11 players decide to play great first half, and s*** second half. Think about it....

They're f***ing professional football players, if they need a f***ing manager to come and rub them on the back and tell them everything will be oh f***ing kay then they're f***ing idiots.

Surely when you're 2-0 up, you don't need your manager to f***ing 'motivate' you?

It's more probable to assume that there was something wrong with one individuals tactics, motivation, and substitutions than to assume that eleven individuals spontaneously decided to lose all interest and play like shit in the second half after a blinder of a first.

So the players are absolved of any blame?

Always been the fucking problem with us, how many managers have we been through now?

And we want to sack another one?

Oh lord :lol:

They're fucking professional football players, if they need a fucking manager to come and rub them on the back and tell them everything will be oh fucking kay then they're fucking idiots.

Surely when you're 2-0 up, you don't need your manager to fucking 'motivate' you?

It has been proven time and time again at this club that you need a good manager to get the best out of good players. You must have a short memory.

Kinnear played the best team by accident, and then completely dismantles it when the majority of the forum realise he's gone totally the wrong way about it.

It's more probable to assume that there was something wrong with one individuals tactics, motivation, and substitutions than to assume that eleven individuals spontaneously decided to lose all interest and play like s*** in the second half after a blinder of a first.

So the players are absolved of any blame?

Always been the f***ing problem with us, how many managers have we been through now?

And we want to sack another one?

Oh lord :lol:

Everyone played well first half.

Everyone played s*** second half.

Which is more probable, that all the players decided to play s*** in the second half? Or that the manager is at fault.

The "blame everyone" line of reasoning is useless. While I'm sure everyone contributed in their own way, there's always a primary source for any problem. In today's case I think it's rather blindingly obvious that it was Joe Kinnear.

It has been proven time and time again at this club that you need a good manager to get the best out of good players. You must have a short memory.

Kinnear played the best team by accident, and then completely dismantles it when the majority of the forum realise he's gone totally the wrong way about it.

We haven't had a good manager in ages, because which good manager would actually want to come and manage us, only to be sacked 6 months later?

Yes, that includes Keegan, he's not a good manager in my eyes, and yes, have a go all you want because I said that.

that four games now were are unbeaten.

We need wins rather than draws, especially when we are 2 up at half time, today should have been another win.

i said a few weeks ago, we could draw our way ino the championship

Reading did it last season iirc

Might as well get the ball rolling.

OK, I've tried. I've really, honestly tried to like this man. I knew he was a second rate manager, an attention whore, and a laughing stock to the rest of the league. But I gave him benefit of the doubt and tried to like him. Whatever he is, he's still our manager after all.

But I've got to the point where I physically just can't bear to look at him anymore. And it's turning my stomach to think that he's in charge of my club.

Sacking another manager right now would be a disaster. Nobody would want the job. It would probably get us relegated.

But you know what? I can't take it anymore. I JUST CANT. ONE MORE f***ed UP INTERVIEW FROM THE f***ing c*** AND I'M GOING TO f***ing EXPLODE.

So feel free to take my name down as one of the first mongs on the Kinnear out bandwagon.

Thoughts?  :angel:

You're a fucking embarrassment. Please delete this thread.

We haven't had a good manager in ages, because which good manager would actually want to come and manage us, only to be sacked 6 months later?

Yes, that includes Keegan, he's not a good manager in my eyes, and yes, have a go all you want because I said that.

your too young to understand, but i rekon, if KK was our manager, and we were 2 up at half time, we would have beaten stoke,4or 5, ....why,... cos that what we used to do.