Stoke Fans

kane2005

Did anyone see them young mackems on the Metro from Haymarket to Central straight after the match? There was a few of them and they must have been about 16 or 17 singing Sunderland songs and shouting crap. Bet the bastards had never been to a match in their life. They looked like a bunch of ugly little tramps drinking Carlsberg. It was quite funny though because from Haymarket to Monument they got away with it because there wasnt many Newcastle fans on the metro at that point with it being the S.Hylton Metro, but when it got to Monument it filled up and they got told. The mouthy one out of them all shit himself when he got told to sorted out and they got told to fuck off the Metro by some of our fans.When they got of the Metro and the doors closed they started banging on the windows shouting "geordie bastards" and crap to that effect. Absolute tossers. If they got on the next Metro after that and done the same i would imagine they would have got a good kicking.

It kicked off in Wrekenton DURING the game yesterday. One of my mates rang me saying that four mini buses turned up at the Seven Stars and it kicked off big style. Running batlles for well over half an hour. The roads around the Stormont Main and Seven stars were cordened off last night.

He also said that one copper was knifed.

The old bill are not saying too much due to the seriousness of it all

It doesn't say too much, but thats what this link here is all about

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tyne/7769846.stm

Guest WashyGeordie

Did anyone see them young mackems on the Metro from Haymarket to Central straight after the match? There was a few of them and they must have been about 16 or 17 singing Sunderland songs and shouting crap. Bet the bastards had never been to a match in their life. They looked like a bunch of ugly little tramps drinking Carlsberg. It was quite funny though because from Haymarket to Monument they got away with it because there wasnt many Newcastle fans on the metro at that point with it being the S.Hylton Metro, but when it got to Monument it filled up and they got told. The mouthy one out of them all s*** himself when he got told to sorted out and they got told to f*** off the Metro by some of our fans.When they got of the Metro and the doors closed they started banging on the windows shouting "geordie bastards" and crap to that effect. Absolute tossers. If they got on the next Metro after that and done the same i would imagine they would have got a good kicking.

Went to Sunderland after our match, anyway, when we were coming back we waited for the metro at Park Lane metro, and when it pulled up we seen 2 lads braying 1 lad, then another 2 running from the other end of the metro, then when we got on, they took the lad off metro, then they ran away shouting "geordie bastard" n crap like that, then the lad who got a kicking, came back on the metro.

So, probablies the same lads.

They've always had a reputation for being violent scum (but only when they outnumber opposition fans ten to one - like Boro fans only worse)

Typical of the BBC though - not mentioning WHO did it, hoping everyone would assume it was us.

They've always had a reputation for being violent scum (but only when they outnumber opposition fans ten to one - like Boro fans only worse)

Typical of the BBC though - not mentioning WHO did it, hoping everyone would assume it was us.

To be fair to them they haven't even linked it with football.

howcome at the start of this thread at 7pm it was quoted that it happend "30 mins ago" yet the BBC say it happened between 3:15 and 4pm?

Cos' Kane likes to pretend he knows the full story.

I live near Perkinsville.  It's a s*** hole.  Not as bad as Grange Villa though.  Maybe they should have gone there.

;D Not as bad as Ouston, Pelton and even Urpeth nowadays man.

15 taxis & four mini buses used by Stoke fans yesterday what a day for a for the North East cabbies.

I missed the 16 taxis to Perkinsville post.  They way th Stoke lads moved around last night a few taxi lads can now take Xmas off.

I live near Perkinsville.  It's a s*** hole.  Not as bad as Grange Villa though.  Maybe they should have gone there.

;D Not as bad as Ouston, Pelton and even Urpeth nowadays man.

they would have fitted right in at The Crown  :lol: (The Crown is the rough as f*** one with boarded up windows isn't it?)

Aye, known as 'The Top House'.

Guest WEARESTOKE

Shocking turn-out and only sing when they score, then for some reason shout "Shall we sing a song for you". Actually want them to get relegated a truly horrible team to watch.

how can you slag the stoke support....dont think we heard one song from you guys and as for our perforamnce our first half was crap but second half display would have been a match for any prem team.....another 10mins we would have gone away with all 3 points...

Guest Heneage

Shocking turn-out and only sing when they score, then for some reason shout "Shall we sing a song for you". Actually want them to get relegated a truly horrible team to watch.

how can you slag the stoke support....dont think we heard one song from you guys and as for our perforamnce our first half was crap but second half display would have been a match for any prem team.....another 10mins we would have gone away with all 3 points...

Very easy mate cos I was there. You had empty seats and took up one section. You fill the home games easy enough. You sang one song where you go " HA HA HA HA" didn't catch the rest but that and "Shall we sing a song for you" Were it. I heard numerous sections of ours singing yes not for the full 45 but we still did, so cries of "Shall we sing a song for you" were nigh embarassing when included with the turn out.

As for the performance, first half you tried to play Football and were 2-0 down at the break, after some poor substitions, and playing 3 up front you spent 45 minutes getting the ball at the back and kicking it long. That in my opinion is not a match for any Prem Team, its sunday league pub tactics, due to the fact few bar maybe Tonge in your midfield had any real creativity and even he was average. And if you want to be pedantic Faye's goal wasn't even a free kick especially when compared to the physical approach of your centre backs. Sorry but I stand by what I say you play horrible football. The New Bolton minus the Okocha type.

Guest WEARESTOKE

perhaps it wasnt like watching man u or arsenal but still some very good football not like everyone labels us "hoof ball" to me i thought we played some good football and did honestly think if we played for any longer we would have got all 3 points. We are still going to hit some long balls but dont most teams if they are chasing the game with the clock ticking down. Yes i agree it was never a foul nor did fuller think so but thats football you will always get bad ref/linesman decisions.

i have waited years to visit some of the top teams in the prem and have been very disspointed with the atmosphere at the bigger clubs i have visited up to now.....st james, old trafford and anfield. i thought these would be electric (perhaps its the fact that they only playing stoke that day and not a top team)  although our turn out was poor our vocal support was very good

I don't really hold it against Stoke playing the long ball tactics and that, given the supposedly inferior quality of most of their players.

Not to mention they rely on throw-ins and set-pieces a lot which combines well with their aerial prowess. Playing long balls when you've got such a tall team who might not be amazingly gifted with their feet but are good in the air is understandable, especially given that they're a promoted side.

Guest Heneage

perhaps it wasnt like watching man u or arsenal but still some very good football not like everyone labels us "hoof ball" to me i thought we played some good football and did honestly think if we played for any longer we would have got all 3 points. We are still going to hit some long balls but dont most teams if they are chasing the game with the clock ticking down. Yes i agree it was never a foul nor did fuller think so but thats football you will always get bad ref/linesman decisions.

i have waited years to visit some of the top teams in the prem and have been very disspointed with the atmosphere at the bigger clubs i have visited up to now.....st james, old trafford and anfield. i thought these would be electric (perhaps its the fact that they only playing stoke that day and not a top team)  although our turn out was poor our vocal support was very good

That's a what if, if we'd had 10 minutes in first half it could have been 3 or 4. Sorry but imo you weren't very loud and to say just because you were chasing the game means you have to hoof it is a little naive.

That's a what if, if we'd had 10 minutes in first half it could have been 3 or 4.

Based on what exactly? If we couldn't score in the 20 minutes or so after Owen's second, how can you be so sure we'd have gone to get more?

You can slag the Stoke support because they attacked people and knifed a copper.

Guest WEARESTOKE

the media label us a long ball team which yes we do play some long balls as we know sidibe is very good in the air and can create alot for fuller.....what people (mainly the media) fail to mention and turn a blind eye to is the fact we can get the ball down and play football.

Just going away from the subject who are your favourites for the drop?

Guest WEARESTOKE

You can slag the Stoke support because they attacked people and knifed a copper.

I didnt know they had stated it was a Stoke supporter.... (if this was the case i can only say what a f....ing knob this person is and is certainly no one the majority of Stokies would mix with