Michael Owen gets injured; rejoice!

Willow

Who the Fook does Owen think he is?  What the fook do we care what his opinions on our new manager should be?  What's it got to do with him.

Michael Owen has said that out of respect to Newcastle, he's not going to comment on other clubs.

Why not give him credit for showing a bit of class?

what class?  The class that is Michael Owen pimping himself out to other clubs with full coloured brochures around the country,.  Yeah he's quite the nice fella aint he?  yeah seeing him smiling like a cheshire tw@t on a horse and carriage, lording himself all over ascot.  Respect!

the guy strolls around the club for 4 years like a gutless wonder showing no bloody interest ,  but hey all is forgiven so long as he doesn't talk about other clubs.  nice.   :dowie:

Guest Phil K

No shame, no guts, no soul, but a bulging portfolio. Role model? my arse. You put the con in Icon.

Absolutely on the nose.

Owen has been disgraceful

Liverpool fans must be hugely relieved they didn't get him.

I'd laugh my cock off if he went to Everton, and did the same to the scouse makems, that he did to us seeing as their fans behaviour vis-a-vis US, was disgusting and beyond the pale. They would DESERVE what happened to us. I would love to see Mike Parry's face off Talk Spurt if it ever did.

But Moyes isn't stupid, sadly.

When is Bullard back?

If they can convince a few better players on the back of this Owen interest (whether they get him or not) they might be fine.

Hull are utterly dreadful man. They need a new team.

In no way am i saying we deserved to stay up... but it was us that prevented them from going down last season. They gave us the opportunity - on a silver platter, with a knife and fork, and with a highchair - on numerous occassions last season, but we still couldn't pull ourselves above them, even though they were losing every week.

I think we're as good a judges as anyone to say that Michael Owen is not what you need in a relegation battle. He won't make a difference in Hull's wank team. Plus as soon as it reaches February and it's obvious they're off down, he'll stop giving a shit.

Besides... i don't think he'll go there anyway. He knows he'll be in the exact same situation again this time next year - only with a pricetag and not as a free agent.

I'd really love it if Owen went to Hull tbh. Terrible move for both parties i would have thought.

Hull will be down next season. We're not there, remember.

Would love it just to see the look on Owen's face when it happens again.

Guest wshmag

Don't know why that mackem troll hasn't been banned yet. Moderators?

excuse me?

I think that is what you call a pre-ban. It is like a pre-date only it is a ban.

i've only been banned once and that was for calling someone a c***.

see the house of the banned

i've never had a previous log in

Shame you bothered coming back after the ban tbh

that's bang out of order that mind.

I agree, he might be a troll, but there's also the small chance he's not and just has an eccentric personality. In which saying something like that is out of order.

Most likely it's a troller though, so meh.

i'm not a trawler. i'm not a mackem. i'm not a "wum" and i'm not a "vic".

i have not had any previous log ins.

i am an honest nufc fan. i have been a season ticket holder for many years and have racked up plenty of miles up and down the country to watch my club. i am not claiming to be a great nufc fan. far from it. there is always someone better who has done more away games.

but i have certainly totalled enough games to give an opinion which i deem valid, and others controversial. i'm not bothered what others think of my opinions.

this season, as everyone is aware, has been a f***ing disaster. people can blame who they want and defend who they want but my overall opinion is thus:

nobody is excused from the f***ing shambolic season we have had. everyone must take some sort of blame. keegan, ashley, shearer and all the way through to every single spineless f***ing player who has participated in the 38 league games this season. in my opinion, they are all f***ing cowards. and it f***ing pisses me right off.

when i go to games and watch players, for example, like owen and martins, who earn around £200k p/w combined, walking about the pitch, hands on hips and giving an uninterested attitude, it boils my f***ing piss. if some people are ok with that, fine. i'm f***ing pleased for you.

but me? like most, i work all day, every day. i've devoted a large amount of my hard earned into nufc and had f*** all in return to shout about, and i will continue to do so for as long as it remains financially possible. again though, i am not trying to sound like i am the best fan around, as there are always fan who have a clocked up more miles and games.

but if i pay my way, which i have done for plenty of years now, i expect something in return. relegation is f***ing inexcusable.

it boils my piss. yes, there's new grounds to attend next year, yes, some people might be optimistic for next season in a different division and barnsley might sell better mince pies than any other ground, but i don't give a f***.  i'm f***ing devastated and highly pissed off. like you all, i want to see them playing in the top division buying the top players.

i've read posts on here like similar to, "coloccini is not s***" and "i'd be ecstatic if we signed beckford." the reality is this. players like coloccini, nolan and so forth are f***ing garbage. no matter how you dress it up. no matter how coloccini or another f***ing foreign c*** played in a different division, he is s***. like every single other player in the other team. there is no player in the team who can put their hand on the heart and say he gave EVERYTHING to the cause this season. can they f***.

i can't be f***ed to dig up the post re. a certain poster being "ecstatic" over beckford, but f*** me. i don't care how many goals the c*** scored in a f***ing abysmal division, a reality check is required. players like these are s**** - in a nutshell. if he wasn't, he'd have been snapped up by now.

and while i'm on it; i don't think shearer is the manager to take us forward,either. whilst i appreciate he wants the club to be ran properly from top to bottom, i don't think an inexperienced manager should be taking the reigns of a club that is heading into it's darkest period in years. we need someone with experience and a good head on their shoulders. who? i do not know. it's not my job to pick. however, if or when shearer is appointed, i will give him my support. in my honest opinion, shearer should take up a higher role, and ensure the club is ran professionally from there - similar to (tin hat on) that lanky irish c*** at sunderland.

on the other side of the coin, if shearer fails as manager, then the next manager installed at newcastle will not have have the monkey of alan shearer being the next manager on his back.

if you think my posts are controversial, deal with it. just like i will deal with whatever you think about my posts and opinions.

I'd love to see you call Alan Shearer a coward to his face.

what could he do if he did?

smack me like he smacked keith gillespie?

Guest Phil K

No, Hull won't survive next year.

Owen would just be an extra large hole in their proverbrial gas tank which is too small for a Prem club anyways.

They did well last year until found out and their makem dick of a manager went loopy.

Next year, they won't have the element of surprise on their side.

Guest Phil K

Owen's disgusting attitude at Newcastle is beginning to catch him up.

You are judged by what you have done lately, not what you COULD do or what you did "in the past"

It is no surprise to me that none of the "top clubs" have offered him a life line - his regular "injuries" (which some on here regard as 100% genuine, believe it or not) and his far worse attitude not even counting his unearned massive wages make him a BIG risk.

His "injuries" have happened with monotonous regularity at Liverpool (last years) Real, and here.

Too often for it to be completely 100% kosher.

Hell - he's been out as often as Marcellino was.