Michael Owen gets injured; rejoice!

Willow

Guest Heneage

He said he was a professional, his distinct lack of effort towards the end shows this was never the case.

Guest Wally_McFool
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=243869.0;attach=173623;image

Guest Mani

Suddenly i felt it would be nice if Liverpool won next year.

wud prefer man city to win it,  ultimate fail for fergie and his gays.

Nah Liverpool would hurt Owen more and a City win (as unrealistic as it is) is bad for football

exactly,  love to see all the man utd scum moan about the game going to the dogs because thier fiercest rivals got more money than them,  proper revenge proper irony.  If im not mistaken owen was a boyhood everton fan anyway.

And it aint bad for football.   Blackburn did it, we almost did it, chelsea done it, man utd have done it,  all brought their way to the title, you really think any of us would be complaining if we had that much money to buy the title.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=243869.0;attach=173623;image

I like your thinking; but here's a little more finesse:

http://i43.tinypic.com/mjmqa0.jpg

Guest Wally_McFool

:coolsmiley:    :clap:

Heres another...

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=243869.0;attach=173626;image

Leaving a Championship club, probably rejecting bigger offers from smaller clubs, to go to the biggest club in the world when he didn't have a club...real mercenary c*nt.

If Shepherd hadn't been the prized cock he is, we would never have had him and he wouldn't have had that label.

Wow ...

£30,000???

Fergie has taken complete and full advantage of that situation.

Smart move. Money is clearly a big motivation for him so that will keep him on his toes.

He'll have a lot of questions to answer if all his injuries suddenly clear up and he returns to form.

Shady, sneaky scumbag.

Leaving a Championship club, probably rejecting bigger offers from smaller clubs, to go to the biggest club in the world when he didn't have a club...real mercenary c*nt.

If Shepherd hadn't been the prized cock he is, we would never have had him and he wouldn't have had that label.

So you were against the signing of Owen at the time?

FFS pretty much admitted he made a mistake a season or two after

Wow ...

£30,000???

Fergie has taken complete and full advantage of that situation.

Smart move. Money is clearly a big motivation for him so that will keep him on his toes.

He'll have a lot of questions to answer if all his injuries suddenly clear up and he returns to form.

Shady, sneaky scumbag.

there are about 6/7 different wage figures ffs

Shepherd definitely has to take the major blame for all this.

It was just such a forced move and it has been an unmitigated disaster.

CAN THESE MOFOS PLEASE KEEP JOE KINNEAR OFF THE FREAKIN' TV PLEASE!!!

Guest Wally_McFool

http://i43.tinypic.com/mjmqa0.jpg

is quality.  The other two are pretty shit tbh

Blame the red bindippers for that. I lifted 'em from one of their forums.

So you were against the signing of Owen at the time?

FFS pretty much admitted he made a mistake a season or two after

And then just last week defended it again. Weird.

Of course I wasn't against it, but anyone calling him a mercenary for a) joining us when we left him & Real Madrid in no choice, and b) signing for Manchester United, is daft tbh.

Yep, Shepard should have used his ability to foresee any potential injury problems a signing may suffer.

Whatever it is that you think is his fault, well it must be.  Just what is it that Sheppard is at fault at here?

God knows what you guys will do without Owen v Martins :(

Who do you support?

Newcastle United. 

By 'you guys' I refer to everyone who instantly puts an Owen v Martins debate in at any given opportunity.