Michael Owen gets injured; rejoice!

Willow

Guest Phil K

Oh, by the way, they're opening a f***ing Man U restaurant in Korea. On my f***ing street.

:suicide:

God...my commiserations, brother

My idea of a nightmare, that.

ha, interesting.. Reminds me of this little confrontation I had the other week..

So I was just getting home after a hard day's work and I see this f***ing stupid idiot walking his dog ON MY STREET sporting an Owen Man Utd shirt. So naturally I felt I had to assault him, verbally at least - I sneaked in behind like a f***ing ninja and shouted in his ear something like "YOU'RE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKERRR!!".. Must've caught him by surprise cause the poor fucker ran away without even turning around.. he even left his f***ing dog behind..

Fucking hell man. :lol: Did he come back for his dog?

http://mahru.servebbs.com/zbxe/files/attach/images/2145/488/019/90kr.jpg

Oh, by the way, they're opening a fucking Man U restaurant in Korea. On my fucking street.

:suicide:

How's general terrorism in your Country?

Guess this news could be the big break in mobilizing the troops to fight back.

Berbatov receives the ball with his back to goal, flicks it up and then over his head for Owen to run onto, chest the ball into the air and volley past the hapless Jiang in the Greentown goal.

Cunt.

Think it was always going to be the case when you put him in a side with an intelligent strike partner and creative midfield. For all his veiled digs at his team mates since he's left, you couldn't really argue with him, and his former team mates hardly proved him wrong against Leyton Orient yesterday.

He's going to do the business for them isn't he. Just to f***ing rub our noses in it even more.

It's getting f***ing ridiculous this.

then watch the hypocracy in full flow.

ie others can be shit and half arsed when they realise they have poor team mates around them but owen couldn't. (ie those who trotted out the excuses for n'zogbia and kluivert)

Guest icemanblue

He's bound to play better for them. He knows he won't be able to get away with putting in the level of performance and effort we saw. Plus, he wouldn't get paid.

He's going to do the business for them isn't he. Just to f***ing rub our noses in it even more.

It's getting f***ing ridiculous this.

Don't be daft man, didn't you see who they were playing agaisnt today? Shola could score a hat-trick against those useless cunts!

I think....

Guest Stephen927

Just seen his latest goal v Hangzou Greentown. Great flick by Berbatov then controlled on the chest and a well placed volley by Owen.

he's trying to impress, so he's actually pulling his finger out.

getting injured in january knocked his bulb out because nobody could come in and sign him that window, and he was stuck here til july, hence his totally anonymity on the pitch for us since then (not that he did much before mind)

He didn't want to be here and we had to pay him twice as much as anyone else would in order for him to pull on the black and white shirt, otherwise I doubt he'd wipe his arse with it. There really isn't anything more to say on this matter apart from that.