Michael Owen gets injured; rejoice!

Willow

• 2 weeks later...

By the end of the season everyone will be talking about Defoe and Bent as new options for Capello's world cup squad while Owen will be nursing some injury or the other.

For comfort his mum will read his brand values to him while sitting at his bed side. "Your still good looking Michael, and no one can ever take that away from you. EVER"

Guest Heneage

I had to laugh when they were discussing his chances Vs Burnley. The first one was a cross that he missed. The ball took a deflection early on but that didn't stop them claiming it took a harsh deflection which made it a hard chance when really it was incredibly easy.

Owen will score a lot of goals for ManU. Injury doesn't take away your eye for a goal, and against less than great opposition he'll have shedfuls of chances on a platter in a side like theirs. I can see Fergie playing him fairly regularly against bottom-half sides when he won't be expected to do much other than shoot.

He hasn't looked clinical for ages though has he, even most of the goals he scored were tap ins or scuffed connections. I think he might manage 10 goals, no more than that.

Last game of the season did for me, shearer turns to him to come on and his face said it all "Fuck off I arent getting injured on the last game cos i want to be out of here" little cunt

Guest Stephen927

I had to laugh when they were discussing his chances Vs Burnley. The first one was a cross that he missed. The ball took a deflection early on but that didn't stop them claiming it took a harsh deflection which made it a hard chance when really it was incredibly easy.

Finally, I can say I am as good as Michael Owen.

Guest Heneage

Finally, I can say I am as good as Michael Owen.

Are you daft? If that was you in his position the Burnley keeper would just be known as another "Burns victim".

By the end of the season everyone will be talking about Defoe and Bent as new options for Capello's world cup squad while Owen will be nursing some injury or the other.

For comfort his mum will read his brand values to him while sitting at his bed side. "Your still good looking Michael, and no one can ever take that away from you. EVER"

Defoe is nailed on for it now. It'll be him, Rooney, Heskey, Walcott and Crouch. Bent is a possiblity

Guest Phil K

Laughing my socks off at the criticism from the mollycoddled everywhere-but manchester gloryhunters for Mr Overpaid Underbothered Mercenary at the mo'

Oh he'll get goals no doubt - he's a good striker, nowhere near as good as HE thinks he is, but good.

Noticed the change in attitude towards him since he signed for Man U ? Hope they turn against him big style, and hopefully with Man U floundering.

Give the tw*t the press he so thoroughly deserves.

Defoe is nailed on for it now. It'll be him, Rooney, Heskey, Walcott and Crouch. Bent is a possiblity

Michael Owen WILL make the World Cup squad.

And that strikeforce is nowhere near good enough to win a team the World Cup.

I know you're fishing but with the exception of maybe Brazil and the Argies, no other national side have the options England do up front.

Michael Owen WILL make the World Cup squad.

now that one isn't getting a bite  :lol: