Squad for Palermo

stozo

Sorry, but Roeder is a cunt for making the comments he has made re Luque starting.

He is throwing him into a game away at one of the most in-form sides in Europe, and putting the pressure on to perform. We are shit, disjointed, tactic-less, and shorn of confidence. Does he really expect him to perform?

We should be bringing Luque on after 60 minutes of a scoreless game against Charlton at home, and not away to Palermo.

Guest Gemmill

Sorry, but Roeder is a cunt for making the comments he has made re Luque starting.

He is throwing him into a game away at one of the most in-form sides in Europe, and putting the pressure on to perform. We are shit, disjointed, tactic-less, and shorn of confidence. Does he really expect him to perform?

We should be bringing Luque on after 60 minutes of a scoreless game against Charlton at home, and not away to Palermo.

:lol:  He's in the shit for not starting him, and now he's in the shit for starting him.  Jesus wept!

Aye that's right, less pressure on him to score in half an hour in front of 48,000 people most of whom need no further reason to hate him. More pressure in front of 2 or 3 thousand of our lot in Italy in a game we probably go into as underdogs tbh.

Jesus wept!

Sorry, but Roeder is a **** for making the comments he has made re Luque starting.

Aye that's right, less pressure on him to score in half an hour in front of 48,000 people most of whom need no further reason to hate him. More pressure in front of 2 or 3 thousand of our lot in Italy in a game we probably go into as underdogs tbh.

Jesus wept!

Not the point. You're missing it. I'm talking about Roeder's comments "ball is in his court now, must show what he can do to stay in the team" etc....

Why make these comments? Just let him ****ing play is all i'm saying.

I'm no defender of Luque, but I also think Roeder is a fool, and is failing miserably in dealing with underperforming players.

Some of those replying to my post are only interested in continuously pointing out how shit an expensive Spanish import is, and that THEY can see it, but the "kids" can't etc.. etc.. were you around when Gordon fucked McKeag etc.. etc..

I'm only interested in our manager trying to win every game possible for this club. Nowt more, nowt less. Luque should have been given a chance, and a PROPER chance (like the countless chances Bramble, Dyer, Ameobi et al) have had under all the different managers.

My dear friends,

last night I was happy to meet a few Newcastle fan who have already made in Palermo.

I told them about a strange happening: two days ago, a man presenting himself as a journalist, called me at the restaurant asking if the menù offer was a real one and not justa joke. Obviously it a real offer, and it only valid for tomorrow (Thursday) for those who make a reservation.

I hope to meet a few of you, and lets look forward to a wonderful match.

Ciao,

Vincenzo

Ristorante Cin Cin

Via Manin 22

Palermo

phone : +39.091.6124095

www.ristorantecincin.com

Sorry, but Roeder is a **** for making the comments he has made re Luque starting.

Jesus wept!

Not the point. You're missing it. I'm talking about Roeder's comments "ball is in his court now, must show what he can do to stay in the team" etc....

Why make these comments? Just let him ****ing play is all i'm saying.

I'm no defender of Luque, but I also think Roeder is a fool, and is failing miserably in dealing with underperforming players.[/b]

Some of those replying to my post are only interested in continuously pointing out how shit an expensive Spanish import is, and that THEY can see it, but the "kids" can't etc.. etc.. were you around when Gordon fucked McKeag etc.. etc..

I'm only interested in our manager trying to win every game possible for this club. Nowt more, nowt less. Luque should have been given a chance, and a PROPER chance (like the countless chances Bramble, Dyer, Ameobi et al) have had under all the different managers.

Word :thup:

We are never going to be able to second guess Glenn on this, fk knows how he will play it, Emre being in the squad is good news but he may not even make the becnh.

Luque starting does suggest a 4-4-2 though, unless he is going to play him wide left along with Nobby, Butt, Zoggy and Milner accross the middle with Sibi up top alone.

Guest ChickenKiev

Can't go to Palermo and NOT have a pizza!!!!

Pizzas started out in Naples (so I believe).

Yes, but the Palermitani picked up the art quite well :)