The FA Youth Cup 2008/09 - Knocked out, 4-2 to Manchester City (a)

Greg

• 3 weeks later...

Tough game tomorrow, City are unbeaten this season and are yet to concede a goal in this competition!

I'll be heading along to the City of Manchester Stadium, 7pm kick off and it's £3 to get in.

Tough game tomorrow, City are unbeaten this season and are yet to concede a goal in this competition!

I'll be heading along to the City of Manchester Stadium, 7pm kick off and it's £3 to get in.

Will you be doing a Mosley and giving us match updates?

:D

I certainly will not be doing it using my phone to come on here and post as last time I did that it cost me 15 quid.

I certainly will not be doing it using my phone to come on here and post as last time I did that it cost me 15 quid.

:lol: fair enough :D

Just text Dave he can update us.

Everton or Norwich  if we win this one, its a shame NUFCtv dont bother covering these games with some commentry at least.

One of the richest clubs in the world and couldnt even afford a couple of ball boys, the players were climbing into the stands over the seats to get the ball.  :lol: Nile wasnt having any of that though.

Looked really hungry Nile, chasing the ball down and winning the headers, he looks like he can become a player, and he smiled in my direction! Missed 3 good chances though, 2 of them were absolute sitters.

Thought Donaldson looked really assured playing in front of the back four, allways wanting the ball and keeping the game moving. Mcrudden looked like a canny player but needs a bit more weight on him, missed a decent chance after brilliant build up play from Nile. Inman looked decent, Ferguson was all pace, no product tonight. The ginger fella Newton was gash.

Our defence looked pretty dodgy like, must filter through from the first team.

:hom:

Hows Spear been playing for us?

He does not play that much for the U18 so he is hard to track as the team below results are not published. I saw him for about 10 mins when he made his debut for the U18s as a sub against Barnsley & he was nowt special.

He does not play that much for the U18 so he is hard to track as the team below results are not published. I saw him for about 10 mins when he made his debut for the U18s as a sub against Barnsley & he was nowt special.

Cheers. I was doubtful about him if he isnt on FM   :crazy2:

Not allowed u16s on FM any more or something.

Cheers. I was doubtful about him if he isnt on FM   :crazy2:

Not allowed u16s on FM any more or something.

Ah that makes sense then