West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The back page of The Chron - Stoke fancy Carroll figure £7 million mentioned.

My focus was not on the Stoke link more that Lee Ryder wrote something like "the striker who has had tough week" he is not the f***ing victim.

Full article on line @ http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2009/12/12/stoke-boss-tony-pulis-interested-in-andy-carroll-72703-25376752/

Guest Alan Shearer 9

My focus was not on the Stoke link more that Lee Ryder wrote something like "the striker who has had tough week" he is not the f***ing victim.

Full article on line @ http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2009/12/12/stoke-boss-tony-pulis-interested-in-andy-carroll-72703-25376752/

I'd bite their fucking arms off for £7 mill

I'd bite their f***ing arms off for £7 mill

It says £6 million online, I am sure my paper version said £7 mill

Never mind, he's back in the first team. Carry on boozing son  O0

If only it was just that.

He'll probably be out tonight for a piss up and a fight. In fact he was probably out last night.

He doesn't seem the brightest of bunnies, does he ?

A thickie who doesn't learn from his mistakes.

Typical charver.

He'll probably be out tonight for a piss up and a fight. In fact he was probably out last night.

Typical charver.

It's not like he needs to fear for his future is it? Six days later and he walks back into the team with a pat on his back and a licence to party.

Typical charver.

It's not like he needs to fear for his future is it? Six days later and he walks back into the team with a pat on his back and a licence to party.

Exactly - just like every charver.

"Oh you smashed a bottle in the face of that person you've never met ?

There, there, never mind,  never your fault whatever you do - society's to blame, or even your victim."

Not sure if it is the club/his agent/or friends at Thomson House but the PR is in full flow

The Chron yesterday: Stoke City were after him for £6 million

The Sunday Mirror: Chelsea checked him out V Watford

The Sunday Sun: Wolves are after him along with Stoke & WHU

All the above newspapers men work out of Thomson House.

Not sure if it is the club/his agent/or friends at Thomson House but the PR is in full flow

Funny how these stories have turned up all of a sudden and all these clubs are interested, despite the fact he may be facing a spell in prison for all we know. :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Exactly - just like every charver.

"Oh you smashed a bottle in the face of that person you've never met ?

There, there, never mind,  never your fault whatever you do - society's to blame, or even your victim."

Agree with the rest but he did know the lad

Funny how these stories have turned up all of a sudden and all these clubs are interested, despite the fact he may be facing a spell in prison for all we know. :lol:

any club would have to be totally fucking barmy to pay  millions for a player who was looking likely to do time. so pleased we aren't that stoopid.

Guest ProudToBeAGeordie

If teams are going to offer £6 million for him, i'd snap their hands off.  He will not improve much on the standard he is at already. Also he is a chav and needs rid of.

My mate said AC told his brother that he's off to Stoke in Jan.

a real lack of ambition then. we should realistically get promoted this season so why sign for stoke. better to hold on till the summer. if we dont get promoted he could take his time and decide which team he wants to sign for as a lot of mid-lower premiership teams will be interested in him. also, has he ever been to stoke - a real s***hole.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

He's not going to improve? I forgot most players peak at around 20.  Better get rid of Ranger soon as well because he's not world class yet...

Ranger isn't a cunt.

He's not going to improve? I forgot most players peak at around 20.  Better get rid of Ranger soon as well because he's not world class yet...

Ranger isn't a c***.

Been to youth offenders institute, hoyed out of last club for theft, late to training all the time?  :idiot2: