West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I can't wait till Harry f***s off to the england job.

He'll probably still think he has to unsettle players to get them into the squad.

"Who wouldn't want Lionel Messi? A t'rrific player he is. But he plays for Argentina and I spoke to their boss and he ain't selling him and we gotta respect that"

I hope Chelsea pip Spurs to fourth place, that would make it easier to retain Carroll in the summer.

It's not so much losing Carroll, more seeing him in a Spurs shirt that would annoy me. They aren't a better club and quite frankly their bubble will burst when dirty 'arry takes the england job.

I hope Chelsea pip Spurs to fourth place, that would make it easier to retain Carroll in the summer.

It's not so much losing Carroll, more seeing him in a Spurs shirt that would annoy me. They aren't a better club and quite frankly their bubble will burst when dirty 'arry takes the england job.

I don't believe Spurs are seriously trying to buy Carroll now.  Levy doesn't want to pay £25m+ for a player with so little experience, even if he does have massive potential.  Levy wants a cheaper option like Wickham.    Chelsea are more likely to bid for Carroll to replace Drogba than Spurs imo.

Andy Carroll in an arab nation. That's a mistake waiting to happen with their laws, I'm not so sure they'll be as understanding when he tells them "the glass slipped out my hand, honest". :lol:

Guest guinness_fiend

I spoke to (Newcastle boss) Alan Pardew when we played them and he's got no intention of selling him in this window or selling him at all he said, so that's a no-goer

Thanks Arry  :rolleyes:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_6636822,00.html

Keeps on getting away with it..................

Doing what exactly? He's not doing anything wrong. His actions/words don't constitute "tapping up" by any stretch. Until the rules change, which they won't, he's completely within his rights to praise players publicly and divulge discussions with other managers. Hate it or love it, he's not breaking a single rule.