West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We cannot turn down £35million for him i am afraid to say. Good player but never worth £35m.

Sure as hell we can. Local, young, new number nine, wants to stay, integral part of the future. Keep if ambitions. Couldn't care fuck all about the money. We are in no need to sell.

If it is true, Ashley was obviously entertaining bids otherwise Spurs and Liverpool just wouldn't waste the time of their legal team, preparing bids that would be knocked back.    There has obviously been encouragement from someone at NUFC!

Someone out of Ashley or Carroll, was talking to these clubs.  

Guest TrueToon

Hold on, why are SSN highlighting when players are leaving training as if its some sort of sign..Do the players sleep at the training ground too? He's probably going home now...? Like any normal day..Fucking hate SSN..Silly..

If Carroll leaves today, and we don't have a world class replacement, I'm done with this club under Mike Ashley for good.  Simple as.  Can't take it anymore.

Wondered when this would start.

Don't agree with it, but can understand why they'd accept £35m. You'll struggle to find many chairmen that wouldn't.

35mil is a ridiculous amount for a player with 6 good months under his belt, but there is no point doing it now when we can't replace him. If he scores goals until end of season we will likely get around 30mil and could actually spend it

Guest TrueToon

If Carroll leaves today, and we don't have a world class replacement, I'm done with this club under Mike Ashley for good.  Simple as.  Can't take it anymore.

Don't agree with it, but can understand why they'd accept £35m. You'll struggle to find many chairmen that wouldn't.

Its rubbish but true...

The utter shame of all this is that if a 30-40M bid was so publicly rejected the message it would send out as to our ambitions would be key for signing proper prosperous players, not to mention Carroll would never be sold for less than the rejected bid amount in the near future... :(

Guest Ridzuan

I can imagine if Carroll really goes, then Pardew would be absolutely disappointed with Mike Ashley unless both of them have agreed that it is in their best interest to sell him. All the talks by Pardew about keeping our star players at our club is rubbish then.

Its rubbish but true...

unfortunately its an absolutely insane bid