West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Think we can forget any kind of serious investment then.

:facepalm:

What are you facepalming at?

nothing personal mate, just the suggestion that any kind of serious investment was ever the plan.

It was open to suggestion until there were quotes to the contrary. Just because you instantly jumped to the worst case scenario doesn't justify belittling others for merely considering the opposite.

Think we can forget any kind of serious investment then.

:facepalm:

What are you facepalming at?

nothing personal mate, just the suggestion that any kind of serious investment was ever the plan.

It was open to suggestion until there were quotes to the contrary. Just because you instantly jumped to the worst case scenario doesn't justify belittling others for merely considering the opposite.

i wasnt belittling you man, i just despair that some people haven't got the message yet. actions speak louder than words. and my positioning myself on this side of the debate has been anything but instant, i was very supportive of ashley until he wasnt worthy of my support anymore.

Had a feeling we'd be seeing an article like that soon. Let's hope he misses the rest of the decade.

:lol:

:thup:

Chances of him getting arrested have gone up imo. All the free time, all the frustration. Go on Andy, couple of drinks out and about should take the edge off.  :lol: