West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I heard that Ashley tried to paste a Sports Direct sign on Carroll's hair.

I can't wait for "Sports Direct@Durham Prison."

Will be unlucky if he goes to Durham for this type of assauly tbh.  Isn't venables there and I don't mean mr 5-3-2

He would go to Durham if he got sent down.  Frankland is the one to worry about.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

MsiDouglas  Mark Douglas

@ChrisKenobi I checked it out yesterday for Sunday Sun deadline. Outright denied. Not been working today. Tittle tattle probably.

Is that regarding the information in a pm?

Asked directly, and said that it was all denied and seemed rubbish.

Mackem mate of mine has mentioned something about him maybe being a bit rough with his lass!! Allegedly...

Heard he wasn't arrested but Police were called out for this last night.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=531847&page=3

From what ive been told, and i posted the same on Skunkers earlier:

The basic gist of it all stems back to the championship winning party last season when something happened between Carroll and Nolans bird/wife apparently they became a bit to familiar in one of the toilets at whichever hotel it was they were at and Nolan had been told by another players bird what was happening after she'd caught them at it in the bog. Nolan stormed in and they had to be split up by Jose Enrique and Mike Williamson.

Nolans bird had spunk in here eye apparently and if Nolan had been a few seconds earlier he would have caught Andy on his vinegars.

Allegedly it spilled in to the car park and Nolans bird and Carrolls bird had a right go at each other, tits out rolling about the lot.

Dont shoot the messenger, just what i was told by a fella who i have no reason to doubt and is a Newcastle corporate box holder. __________________

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=531847&page=3#ixzz12dhCzXyx

:mackems:

:lol:

:lol: :lol:

Been arrested again for assault?

Been confirmed on Radio Newcastle at 8-20.

f***ing stupid c***. Another complete arsehole in a black and white shirt.

fucking hell. Looks like it will be Shola up front for a few months on his own then!

I remember seeing in a thread on RTG a couple of weeks ago someone writing, "someone should make up a Carroll rumour in time for the derby". Looks like they're at it again.

If only that was all it was... :(

Been arrested again for assault?

Been confirmed on Radio Newcastle at 8-20.

:(