West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Tall Striker

Southgate is typical of the media in this country. The glassing incident was almost a year ago and he's been punished for it, so why on earth shouldn't he play? The other thing with that slag is nothing more than an accusation at the minute, and the NOTW story was pure fiction.

Southgate is one of the considerably better pundits out there and was massively hard done by at Boro. We could do worse than look at him for a number two.

:lol:

What's funny? He talks more sense than the rest of them put together (not hard).

Southgate is typical of the media in this country. The glassing incident was almost a year ago and he's been punished for it, so why on earth shouldn't he play? The other thing with that slag is nothing more than an accusation at the minute, and the NOTW story was pure fiction.

Southgate is one of the considerably better pundits out there and was massively hard done by at Boro. We could do worse than look at him for a number two.

What's funny? He talks more sense than the rest of them put together (not hard).

He's a dreadful pundit made to look decent by Andy Townsend who for all intents and purposes offers about as much insight as the my left bollock. Again his reign at Boro was made to look better by Strachen and his attempt to take them north of the border.

Guest Tall Striker

He's a dreadful pundit made to look decent by Andy Townsend who for all intents and purposes offers about as much insight as the my left bollock. Again his reign at Boro was made to look better by Strachen and his attempt to take them north of the border.

:facepalm:

Guest Tall Striker

Given Carroll's current form, if Man City or someone like what they see and come in with a £20m offer tomorrow, should we take it?

No.

Given Carroll's current form, if Man City or someone like what they see and come in with a £20m offer tomorrow, should we take it?

No because we'd probably only be allowed to spend it on players who have a combined wage of what Carroll is already on.

Guest palnese

Based on what City have paid for Barry, Milner, Lescott etc, I'd take 100mil.

I'd want at least £35m for Carroll off them cunts, considering some of the shite they've paid £20m+ for.

I wouldn't sell him for any money tbh. That's certainly not because I think he's that good, more that we wouldn't be able to replace him (for a variety of reasons).

And it would be a pathetic and unforgivable lack of ambition that as soon as we get ourselves a good young player we're selling him.