West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wouldn't blame him if he wanted to jump ship. He's been going it alone upfront for the past three games. Countless times, I've seen him hold his hands in the air after losing the ball in a 'Well where the fuck is everyone?' motion.

Guest neesy111

Wouldn't blame him if he wanted to jump ship. He's been going it alone upfront for the past three games. Countless times, I've seen him hold his hands in the air after losing the ball in a 'Well where the fuck is everyone?' motion.

Imagine a bellamy type player next to him, would suit him perfectly imo.

Wouldn't blame him if he wanted to jump ship. He's been going it alone upfront for the past three games. Countless times, I've seen him hold his hands in the air after losing the ball in a 'Well where the f*** is everyone?' motion.

:sadnod:

Guest neesy111

Wouldn't blame him if he wanted to jump ship. He's been going it alone upfront for the past three games. Countless times, I've seen him hold his hands in the air after losing the ball in a 'Well where the f*** is everyone?' motion.

:sadnod:

We agree again on something :lol:

Or somebody like Ben Arfa pulling the strings.