West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A Swedish Spurs fansite published a text today saying: "Why would Crouch - who refused so sign for Sunderland when he was at Pompey - sign for a worse club located even further north? He's been so good in Europe and it wouldn't be worth it to trade him for Carroll". 

:facepalm:

What can you say...? No wonder we have own jokes for you guys in Norway:)

Have you pasted a photo of yourself onto Carroll's body?

Yep, that's me - Sergio Canales.

Smith's body btw.

A Swedish Spurs fansite published a text today saying: "Why would Crouch - who refused so sign for Sunderland when he was at Pompey - sign for a worse club located even further north? He's been so good in Europe and it wouldn't be worth it to trade him for Carroll". 

:facepalm:

What can you say...? No wonder we have own jokes for you guys in Norway:)

Have you pasted a photo of yourself onto Carroll's body?

Yep, that's me - Sergio Canales.

Smith's body btw.

:lol:

so now liverpool are after him  :lol: wonder who it will be tomorrow Madrid, Barca this is getting silly now  :cheesy:

;D from bbc gossip page

Carroll has become an unlikely target for Spanish giants Real Madrid.

Manchester United are also considering making a £20m move for the Magpies forward.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

so now liverpool are after him  :lol: wonder who it will be tomorrow Madrid, Barca this is getting silly now  :cheesy:

Typical southern media trying to unsettle our players

i reckon wise is hinting that keagan wanted to sell carroll.

DO i get the feeling that keagan is not on wises christmas card list?!

MAybe hes refering to whoever was managing the youth team at the time??  Perhaps back then someone didnt think he was good enough.  tbh AC did develop alot last season.

i reckon wise is hinting that keagan wanted to sell carroll.

DO i get the feeling that keagan is not on wises christmas card list?!

MAybe hes refering to whoever was managing the youth team at the time??  Perhaps back then someone didnt think he was good enough.  tbh AC did develop alot last season.

He signed the contract in March 2009 so it was probably JFK

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

The only shirt he should be wearing is a Black and White striped one.

f***ing southern media bollocks man.  f*** the f*** off.

Juventus?

Why go to Spurs though.....

Real Madrid manager José Mourinho has set his sights on Newcastle United forward Andrew Carroll , according to Spanish sources.

Mourinho is looking to boost his striking options, particularly in the wake of Gonzalo Higuain's injury and amid the apparently little faith he has in Karim Benzema.

Carroll has had an impressive start to his first Premier League season, with 10 goals and five assists in 17 games – an efficiency ratio of a goal or assist every 96.33 minutes.

And the 21-year-old striker's impressive adjustment to the top flight has sparked heavy interest from a number of clubs, including Tottenham Hotspur , Liverpool and Inter Milan .

Carroll is contracted to Newcastle until 2015.

http://www.imscouting.com/global-news-article/Real-Madrid-boss-Jos-Mourinho-set-his-sights-on-Newcastle-forward-Andy-Carroll-/12672/

Why go to Real Madrid when  you could play for Sir Alex

Manchester United Prepare to Make Move for £20m Rated Newcastle United Striker Andy Carroll

Manchester United will attempt to lure Newcastle United striker Andy Carroll to Old Trafford next summer as Sir Alex Ferguson continues to plan for the future. The 21 year old England international has been in fine form during the Magpies return to the Premier League but the recent sacking of Chris Hughton is said to have angered the youngster who may well be tempted by the move.

Alan Pardew has been quick to seek confirmation that the St James’ Park board will not sell their prized assets as he looks to bring stability to the club but knows that should a significant offer come in for Carroll then Mike Ashley, keen to balance his own books, may well consider selling the old fashioned striker. Clearly such a sale would greatly anger the club’s supporters but it seems that is something that the Newcastle United owner has gotten used to anyway.

Some have stated that the price on Carroll’s head is around £20m and that may well be a fee that Ferguson is more than willing to offer as he looks to freshen up his squad. Some believe that the Scot is ready to offload Dimitar Berbatov and with Michael Owen likely to leave the club when his contract runs out in the summer then a move for the Gateshead born goalscorer may well be even more amenable.

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2010/12/20/manchester-united-prepare-to-make-move-for-20m-rated-newcastle-united-striker-andy-carroll/

Why leave Newcastle when it is YOUR club & your manager wants to keep you....

ALAN PARDEW has told Spurs to forget about moving for Andy Carroll.

Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp has been trailing the Toon hitman with a view to launching a £20million-plus-player bid in January.

But Newcastle manager Pards is adamant England ace Carroll, 21, who has just signed a new five-year deal, is going nowhere.

The Tyneside chief said: "It does get boring but it is not going to stop — it will never stop.

"It will not stop simply because he's a talent and that happens at the big clubs. We have to have a big-club mentality and hold on to our best players.

"It just goes to show you his value at the moment.

"Andy just has to keep working hard and doing what he does best. His career path is here."

Carroll has hit 10 Premier League goals this season and was rewarded for his form with his first full England cap in last month's friendly with France.

Pardew added: "He has already proved that playing for Newcastle United will not hinder his international career.

"So why does he need to go? He loves it here and loves the fans — long may it continue."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3310770/Pardew-trells-Spurs-Forget-about-Andy-carroll.html

Guest Slippery Sam

Meanwhile, 'arry Bagpuss, Sir Alex Rednose and Jose The One, have all distanced themselves from the rumours they were 'keeping tabs' or 'tracking' or 'weighing up a bid' for Toon hitman and 'ace' Shola Ameobi.

[/any old rag]

Well they started it!!!

Has he been given much press outside of the UK? I know if a birght young striker playing for one of the big clubs in Europe has scored as many as he has, then we would have heard of them but if they were playing for lesser clubs in Europe only a few of us may know about their reputation.

Basically, will these Madrid fans even know who he is?

I meant the fans, as I said

They get the PL on TV, they have 2 football daily newspapers & FM is out in Spain, it would be hard for them not to. It is not the 3rd world ffs!!!!

Real Madrid fans in Pozuelo de Alarcón getting ready to watch The Big Ac

http://www.financialjesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/zimbabwe1.jpg

Guest Stephen927

I'm sure VI has said in the past we're still quite a big name abroad. I remember him saying our relegation was in their papers which was unusual ?