West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Obviously Ashley accepting a bid is going to be the biggest concern. As much as Carroll may love the club, city etc if he wants to work under a great manager, supportive owners and play CL football we are fucked.

We have to make some of their players part of any deal. Would have Crouch over Keane (Crouch didn't want to move North to Sunderland). Kranjcar would be great, as would Hutton maybe Corluka ...

£20m + Kranjcar and Crouch for Andy Carroll?

Obviously Ashley accepting a bid is going to be the biggest concern. As much as Carroll may love the club, city etc if he wants to work under a great manager, supportive owners and play CL football we are f***ed.

We have to make some of their players part of any deal. Would have Crouch over Keane (Crouch didn't want to move North to Sunderland). Kranjcar would be great, as would Hutton maybe Corluka ...

I think there would be a problem with wages for most of the decent Spurs players.

Obviously Ashley accepting a bid is going to be the biggest concern. As much as Carroll may love the club, city etc if he wants to work under a great manager, supportive owners and play CL football we are f***ed.

How about £20 million and RVV, Bale and Crouch?

I think Pardew will insist on Crouch being part of the deal just so he can shag his bird.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

From AC9's Twitter.

I have no intentions of leaving Newcastle - 100% commited to the cause!

about 2 hours ago via web

Indeed.

Official NUFC twitter feed came up with "Neither Andy Carroll or Kevin Nolan have a twitter, any accounts claiming to be them are fake.  We will have a list of genuine accounts after the weekend."  Though I've not seen owt since.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

From AC9's Twitter.

I have no intentions of leaving Newcastle - 100% commited to the cause!

about 2 hours ago via web

Indeed.

Not fake or owt...

I'm aware

A Swedish Spurs fansite published a text today saying: "Why would Crouch - who refused so sign for Sunderland when he was at Pompey - sign for a worse club located even further north? He's been so good in Europe and it wouldn't be worth it to trade him for Carroll". 

:facepalm:

A Swedish Spurs fansite published a text today saying: "Why would Crouch - who refused so sign for Sunderland when he was at Pompey - sign for a worse club located even further north? He's been so good in Europe and it wouldn't be worth it to trade him for Carroll". 

What can you say...? No wonder we have own jokes for you guys in Norway:)

Let's not go there.. :nope:

Have you pasted a photo of yourself onto Carroll's body?