West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest guinness_fiend

It's a joke. Whenever I tell somebody from round here my name they always go, "Haha like the fat one in Purely Belter!!"

You mean that you're not the fat one from Purely Belter?

:(

It's a joke. Whenever I tell somebody from round here my name they always go, "Haha like the fat one in Purely Belter!!"

Probably a good thing. He's a mackem  :kasper:

Guest guinness_fiend

:)

:pow:

I think searching the title on Google rather than Youtube works for anybody struggling to find it.

'Andy Carroll - Arise' into Google.  :thup:

It just links back to this post.  :frantic:

:lol:

The video is there too! It should be on the Youtube search now anyway.

It's good, I liked the shots of the city again (ripped from Goal ;)) and the previous #9s. Would prefer you'd left out the flash as he struck the ball though, sometimes makes it a little harder to appreciate the finish. Some more obscure angles/replays would be good as well, though I appreciate it can be hard to source them...

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

It's good, I liked the shots of the city again (ripped from Goal ;)) and the previous #9s. Would prefer you'd left out the flash as he struck the ball though, sometimes makes it a little harder to appreciate the finish. Some more obscure angles/replays would be good as well, though I appreciate it can be hard to source them...

This

DAVE HAS SEEN IT. THREAD COMPLETE.

You're not the first to comment on the use of Goal clips, Chris cottoned on before. :shifty:

Hmm, I see what you mean about the flash, sometimes I just feel the need to add effects for the hell of it rather than actually use them where they may be useful. I thought they went quite well when they were timed with the music, but you're right they could have been avoided for some of the Championship goals.

You're right about the angles and stuff though. That kind of thing is what makes these videos, unfortunately for most of our games last season we obviously only had 1 camera for games that were not televised. Hence why all the goals that weren't in televised games are at that same level. I tried to mix it up more with the Prem goals, but when I'm using *a certain British latenight highlight show* for clips there is graphics on top of some of the more adventurous replays.

Some way you could make it availeble for us in norway ?? :)

It's going on dailymotion over night.

Making it reminded me just how many GOOD goals he's actually scored for us. Very rarely scrappy ones. Nearly all the headers are monstrous, and the volleys and finishes are excellent technique too. The two crackers he scored against WBA last season were both with his right aswell!

Complete player tbh, can't believe I used to think he was shite.

Guest Geordiesned

@milesstarforth

"Andy Carroll a doubt for next 2 #nufc games with a thigh injury."

We're weak as piss up front without Carroll!