West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:lol:

Jumping over the pitch invader fans during his celebration.

:laugh:

That was one of my favourite moments from last season, so I tried to make a thing of it in the video (timed with music, replay, Hughton celebration etc)

Assume you mean the Bristol City game, that was one of the most ridiculous celebrations of a goal I've been part of, went on for fucking ages. Got a nice big cuddle off some bloke as well. Good job we didn't get a winner, we might have bummed.

:lol:

Jumping over the pitch invader fans during his celebration.

That was one of my favourite moments from last season, so I tried to make a thing of it in the video (timed with music, replay, Hughton celebration etc)

Assume you mean the Bristol City game, that was one of the most ridiculous celebrations of a goal I've been part of, went on for fucking ages. Got a nice big cuddle off some bloke as well. Good job we didn't get a winner, we might have bummed.

:lol: Yeah.

I didn't actually go to the game (sold my ticket at the last minute), I just remember how frustrating that match was until we got the quick 2 goals. Was brilliant.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Frustrating was the story of our Promotion season like. Other teams did really well until we scored, as obvious as that sounds reading it back. Good video, enjoyed it (even if it used the now youtube cliched 'Goal' skyline clips). Some of the moments where he just beasts all over the defenders are outstanding. Stiff arming them out of the way like a running back. Hell yeah.

Frustrating was the story of our Promotion season like. Other teams did really well until we scored, as obvious as that sounds reading it back. Good video, enjoyed it (even if it used the now youtube cliched 'Goal' skyline clips). Some of the moments where he just beasts all over the defenders are outstanding. Stiff arming them out of the way like a running back. Hell yeah.

I've even used them in other videos in the past.  :blush:

Guest guinness_fiend

Okay watched it now, fantastic. Been waiting for someone to make one of these compilations and now my life is complete!

I'm waiting for a Faustino Asprilla one myself.

Okay watched it now, fantastic. Been waiting for someone to make one of these compilations and now my life is complete!

I made one years ago.  :pow:

Guest guinness_fiend

Sewelly - you should email the link to The Spoiler (www.thespoiler.co.uk).  They'd probably post it, given the transfer speculation surrounding the wee scamp at the moment.

Guest guinness_fiend

I made one years ago.  :pow:

http://www.dailyhaggis.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/o_rly.jpg

Marvellous video. When i saw Sewelly productions at the start i immediately thought this. :lol:

http://thecia.com.au/reviews/p/images/purely-belter-4.jpg

But it is really well edited. It could maybe do with that black gap inbetween the intro being cut down but apart from that  :clap2: