West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I doubt Carroll will see much action in January. 2 games is the bluff.

YOU'RE NOT BEING NEGATIVE ENOUGH LET ME SHOW YOU SOME REAL NEGATIVITY YOU PANSIES

Enough negativity for you yet? Its called being realistic.

HAHA SEE I'M RIGHT ALL THE TIME THAT'S WHY I ONLY POST WHEN ONE OF MY MILLION NEGATIVE PREDICTIONS COME TRUE TO SAY I TOLD YOU SO. IN FACT I'M SO RIGHT THAT I'M ALMOST AS ACCURATE AS DAILY MAIL TRANSFER RUMORS

I doubt Carroll will see much action in January. 2 games is the bluff.

YOU'RE NOT BEING NEGATIVE ENOUGH LET ME SHOW YOU SOME REAL NEGATIVITY YOU PANSIES

Enough negativity for you yet? Its called being realistic.

HAHA SEE I'M RIGHT ALL THE TIME THAT'S WHY I ONLY POST WHEN ONE OF MY MILLION NEGATIVE PREDICTIONS COME TRUE TO SAY I TOLD YOU SO. IN FACT I'M SO RIGHT THAT I'M ALMOST AS ACCURATE AS DAILY MAIL TRANSFER RUMORS

:lol::lol::lol:

Gotta love a good CAPS rant

Guest Loven11

I keep hoping this all one big ploy by Pardew, and on Sunday Andy will walk out and destroy the confidence of the Sunderland defenders who were expecting to deal with Leon Best.

Aye, me as well mate.

Was the match against Villa earlier this season his first home Premier league start? Just wondering.

Nope. West Ham in December 08, scored aswell.

Scene of http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_hx1U8gDRC00/SWq3hH5K-GI/AAAAAAAAAHA/DsFMYEeQzSY/s400/andy+carroll+cornrow.JPG

Was the match against Villa earlier this season his first home Premier league start? Just wondering.

Nope. West Ham in December 08, scored aswell.

Scene of http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_hx1U8gDRC00/SWq3hH5K-GI/AAAAAAAAAHA/DsFMYEeQzSY/s400/andy+carroll+cornrow.JPG

He's developed into a fine man :snod:

They can plan all they want tbh. Only today did Carroll express once again his desire to stay here and score goals in our shirt.

The only question is how Ashley reacts should they make such a bid.

They can plan all they want tbh. Only today did Carroll express once again his desire to stay here and score goals in our shirt.

big question, then again there are few chairman/owners of clubs who wouldn't think twice about a 30m bid, just find it hard to believe spurs would actually offer that much

That's the key. Carroll can say what he wants but if the club accept a bid for him then he'll have very little choice in the matter.

Still think he'll be hawked around this summer.