West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The problem is that if Carroll is sold, the club won't see any of the cash. We all know where it will be going....

where ?

Ashley's pocket. He wants the money back that he has loaned to the club - how else is he going to get it back?

other than assumption and wild accusations has that ever been proven?

The money he has loaned the club?

The problem is that if Carroll is sold, the club won't see any of the cash. We all know where it will be going....

where ?

Ashley's pocket. He wants the money back that he has loaned to the club - how else is he going to get it back?

He didn't give us it as a gift, I'm sure.

where ?

we could see how fred etc took money out, people have poured over the books it only shows him putting money in. he'll take a loss eventually to get rid of the club but only when he considers he's in a position to minimise those losses.

where ?

And he can't just go "Ah, cheers. I'll have that." and withdraw it to from the bank. If it's 'debt' or 'loan' then there are regulations to follow about repayments and so on. He can't just take it.

Would more than fit their wage structure if he is only on £27,000 p/w as I read somewhere or other.

Can you really see him accepting the same wages after just being signed for £30m? :lol:

No but even doubling them say would still leave him on a relatively low wage and in their alleged structure as opposed to anyone else you'd be able to sign for the same price.

where ?

we could see how fred etc took money out, people have poured over the books it only shows him putting money in. he'll take a loss eventually to get rid of the club but only when he considers he's in a position to minimise those losses.

Minimising losses = immediately spending £30m someone was kind enough to give him? Dunno what Shepherd has to do with anything either, other than you desperately trying to shift the discussion.

where ?

And he can't just go "Ah, cheers. I'll have that." and withdraw it to from the bank. If it's 'debt' or 'loan' then there are regulations to follow about repayments and so on. He can't just take it.

Maybe not, but there's nothing to stop him just using the money to keep the club running. It takes £20m of outside investment every year or we do a Portsmouth remember.

where ?

Maybe not, but there's nothing to stop him just using the money to keep the club running. It takes £20m of outside investment every year.

Well yeah, but that's not what Big Geordie was saying. It not being spent on transfer is slightly different to the naive suggestion that it's going straight into Ashley's pockets.

where ?

Well - that does depend entirely on the terms of the loan agreement.

where ?

Maybe not, but there's nothing to stop him just using the money to keep the club running. It takes £20m of outside investment every year.

Well yeah, but that's not what Big Geordie was saying. It not being spent on transfer is slightly different to the naive suggestion that it's going straight into Ashley's pockets.

I don't see the difference, personally. In that scenario it wouldn't be going into the playing staff and would help Ashley's pocket instead.

where ?

I don't see the difference, personally. In that scenario it wouldn't be going into the playing staff and would help Ashley's pocket.

do you not think money for the club should come through the club and not out of a benefactors pocket ?

Howay thejapanexperience you know you want to post something. I can see you there.

He's got you on ignore.

:lol: I'm sure he's not the only one.

he's no spork74 mind.

fuck me. 46 days online. Howay Sporky son/love.

where ?

I don't see the difference, personally. In that scenario it wouldn't be going into the playing staff and would help Ashley's pocket.

do you not think money for the club should come through the club and not out of a benefactors pocket ?

Yes. But then I don't believe the club is anywhere near as helplessly incapable as providing for itself as you do.

where ?

Yes. But then I don't believe the club is anywhere near as incapable as providing for itself as you do.

then i hope the club spends it's money instead of his.

where ?

Maybe not, but there's nothing to stop him just using the money to keep the club running. It takes £20m of outside investment every year or we do a Portsmouth remember.

It HAS taken around £20m a season, doesn't mean it will this season or the next and do a Portsmouth?, no I don't think so.