West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Suarez is brilliant, tbh, has just about everything you'd want from a forward.

Pity he's an absolute t***.

That's part of the package when I describe 'everything'. You'd love the s*** he pulls if he played in your team to be honest, c***s make success.

dunno like, i heard loads of people shouting at ginola to stay on his feet and bellamy to shut the fuck up.

By the way Michael Owen never scrored 20 league goals in a season for Liverpool and he played in a side set up for him to score, in better Liverpool sides than this one. Carroll will get 12-15 goals if he's on fire. If not 8-10 max. He's just not a goalscorer type and neither is Suarez. I can see a midfielder for Liverpool outscoring both. Carroll is your Dirk Kuyt type of quality. Decent enough but world-class or even top-class? :lol:

Are you trying to convince us or yourself with this ramble?

It is just baseless assumptions fueled by an obvious agenda.

By the way Michael Owen never scrored 20 league goals in a season for Liverpool and he played in a side set up for him to score, in better Liverpool sides than this one. Carroll will get 12-15 goals if he's on fire. If not 8-10 max. He's just not a goalscorer type and neither is Suarez. I can see a midfielder for Liverpool outscoring both. Carroll is your Dirk Kuyt type of quality. Decent enough but world-class or even top-class? :lol:

Are you trying to convince us or yourself with this ramble?

It is just baseless assumptions fueled by an obvious agenda.

And you're an utter cretin for still not removing that avatar.

Guest Roger Kint

The money from the sale of Carroll has contributed to at least the 'first couple of years' of Tiote's new contract.

Of course it has, twitter told you so it has to be true............

Guest Roger Kint

Surely the extra £30,000(ish) a week Tiote's on is the £30,000 Carroll was picking up and so should have nil effect on the £35m?

What a normal person would say however normal people dont have an agenda to cling to.

Surely the extra £30,000(ish) a week Tiote's on is the £30,000 Carroll was picking up and so should have nil effect on the £35m?

It should have no effect. But will it? Can only hope the club do the right thing.

The money from the sale of Carroll has contributed to at least the 'first couple of years' of Tiote's new contract.

You mean the Carroll money is going into the clubs accounts and being used as part of the general running of the club?

Surely not?! What happened to the transfer money vault that Ashley swims around in like Scrooge McDuck?!

I find it quite tedious that people are assuming the £35 million is our summer transfer buudget, by people I mean the press etc. Surely we would have had an allocated amount for summer buisness regardless of the Carroll transfer, which in turn should have just added it , no?

It all depends on who we bring in, you don't want to just exhaust all funds for the sake of saying you spent it all.

I think you'd struggle to get the '4 quality players' Pardew mentioned with just £15 million though.

How are Liverpool better than us?

We're better at the back.

Our midfield can compete with theirs. Hell, even in the game we lost 3-0 we controlled possession for such a long time in the first half. We conceded an unlucky goal then unraveled but we had fuck all to play for so it's not a reflection of the difference in quality between the teams.

The only position on the pitch that they've got better players is up front, and my post had the premise that we invest the Carroll money. Honestly, if we get a quick striker who drifts into channel (8-10) and a poacher type, we're pretty much laughing next year.

Our defense is still rock solid, HBA is better than anyone they have in midfield and with Tiote sitting in the middle, we have a very strong midfield. We lack movement up front which allows other teams to press us higher and thus restricts our ability to create good chances but a quick striker would easily fix this problem.

And I said that we'd be as close to the CL as they would be because they won't get close, not with the way Dalglish has them playing. They've beaten up on teams who have given up on the season while they're still riding high. Let's see how he does when everyone gives a shit in august and september.

Our midfield can compete with theirs. Hell, even in the game we lost 3-0 we controlled possession for such a long time in the first half. We conceded an unlucky goal then unraveled but we had f*** all to play for so it's not a reflection of the difference in quality between the teams.

The only position on the pitch that they've got better players is up front, and my post had the premise that we invest the Carroll money. Honestly, if we get a quick striker who drifts into channel (8-10) and a poacher type, we're pretty much laughing next year.

Our defense is still rock solid, HBA is better than anyone they have in midfield and with Tiote sitting in the middle, we have a very strong midfield. We lack movement up front which allows other teams to press us higher and thus restricts our ability to create good chances but a quick striker would easily fix this problem.

And I said that we'd be as close to the CL as they would be because they won't get close, not with the way Dalglish has them playing. They've beaten up on teams who have given up on the season while they're still riding high. Let's see how he does when everyone gives a s*** in august and september.

Is this for Realzies?

Our midfield can compete with theirs. Hell, even in the game we lost 3-0 we controlled possession for such a long time in the first half. We conceded an unlucky goal then unraveled but we had f*** all to play for so it's not a reflection of the difference in quality between the teams.

And I said that we'd be as close to the CL as they would be because they won't get close, not with the way Dalglish has them playing. They've beaten up on teams who have given up on the season while they're still riding high. Let's see how he does when everyone gives a s*** in august and september.

There 13 points ahead of us man, mainly because of Dalglish.

Is this for Realzies?

I fucking hope not.