West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Phil K

Scottish fella walks into a bakers, points to a pile of cakes and says "Is that a doughnut or a meringue?"

The baker replies "No, you're right, it's a doughnut."

:pow:

Take my wife, please!

An old one, and every time I've heard it, its either been a geordie (further south) or an Ashington lad (this area) asking about the doughnut

majorific is Alf Taylor tbh.

So anyone who doesn't think Taylor is not necessarily a complete c**t must be a member of his family?

Tragic tbh. 

Not as tragic as someone who thinks the sun shines out of all the Newcastle players' (past and present) arses and can't see the blindingly obvious though!

Why/how is it "blindingly obvious" that Taylor is a complete c**t?

Why/how does pointing out that Given's 11-year service to the club should not be forgotten = the sun shining out of every NUFC player's arse?

For the record, I think it's pretty clear that Nolan is a complete c**t, Leon Best is utter shite, Colo will bomb again the PL and Simpson will be raped at right-back next season week in week out.

Good enough for you pet?

Given is forever tainted as a rat who jumped ship and didn't have the bottle to see out the season and possibly keep us up.

Taylor is a knob.

Leon Best is just over awed and short on confidence, if he gets a goal he'll look much better.

Colo will be okay next season but i agree simpson is pony.

Guest toonlass

I am still trying to work out what Nolan has done to be labelled a cunt!

Ate all the pies.

Whey Aye, but why should that upset Magorific so much?

I am still trying to work out what Nolan has done to be labelled a cunt!

Ate all the pies.

Clearly he was hungry for said pies.  :snod:

I am still trying to work out what Nolan has done to be labelled a c***!

Ate all the pies.

obviously been texting magorifics lass.

Guest toonlass

Ate all the pies.

The pies?

I thought magorific was a lass. Maybe she wanted a piece of the pieman and he he turned her down in favour of a chicken Balti 

Ate all the pies.

The pes?

dispenser ?

Guest toonlass

Ate all the pies.

The pes?

dispenser ?

Aye  :lol:

LEE RYDER WAS THE FIRST ONE TO PUT IT IN PRINT NOW NOTW!!!

CAPELLO READY TO CALL ON CARROLL

CONTROVERSIAL Newcastle striker Andy Carroll is on stand-by for the World Cup after impressing Fabio Capello.

The England Under-21 star is on a list of players Capello would consider calling into his squad if there is a striker crisis ahead of the World Cup. Although his chances of making it to South Africa are slim, England's manager has been staggered by Carroll's improvement this season.

Capello, along with assistant Franco Baldini and Under-21 coach Stuart Pearce, are convinced Carroll is one of English football's outstanding future talents.

All three were monitoring his form for Championship leaders Newcastle as they plan for a crack at the Euro 2012 qualifiers.

Capello has been forced to look at uncapped Carroll as a potential fall-back option for the World Cup as form and fitness affects his star strikers.

Jermain Defoe (hamstring), along with Emile Heskey's poor performances and recent injury problems as well as Carlton Cole's dip.

Michael Owen, who has not played for England since March 2008, is already ruled out through injury.

Darren Bent appeared to blow his chance of forcing his way into the squad with a disappointing 45 minutes against Brazil last November.

The England chief will take a swollen squad to Austria for the team's World Cup training camp before naming his final 23 man party on May 31.

Carroll has emerged as a first team regular at St James' Park this season after three years trying to make the breakthrough.

He has scored 14 times in 32 Championship games for Newcastle, but Capello has been impressed with his all-round game.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/766075/CAPELLO-READY-TO-CALL-ON-CARROLL.html

LEE RYDER WAS THE FIRST ONE TO PUT IT IN PRINT NOW NOTW!!!

CAPELLO READY TO CALL ON CARROLL

CONTROVERSIAL Newcastle striker Andy Carroll is on stand-by for the World Cup after impressing Fabio Capello.

The England Under-21 star is on a list of players Capello would consider calling into his squad if there is a striker crisis ahead of the World Cup. Although his chances of making it to South Africa are slim, England's manager has been staggered by Carroll's improvement this season.

Capello, along with assistant Franco Baldini and Under-21 coach Stuart Pearce, are convinced Carroll is one of English football's outstanding future talents.

All three were monitoring his form for Championship leaders Newcastle as they plan for a crack at the Euro 2012 qualifiers.

Capello has been forced to look at uncapped Carroll as a potential fall-back option for the World Cup as form and fitness affects his star strikers.

Jermain Defoe (hamstring), along with Emile Heskey's poor performances and recent injury problems as well as Carlton Cole's dip.

Michael Owen, who has not played for England since March 2008, is already ruled out through injury.

Darren Bent appeared to blow his chance of forcing his way into the squad with a disappointing 45 minutes against Brazil last November.

The England chief will take a swollen squad to Austria for the team's World Cup training camp before naming his final 23 man party on May 31.

Carroll has emerged as a first team regular at St James' Park this season after three years trying to make the breakthrough.

He has scored 14 times in 32 Championship games for Newcastle, but Capello has been impressed with his all-round game.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/766075/CAPELLO-READY-TO-CALL-ON-CARROLL.html

:mackems:

If Andy Carroll plays for England so can I,

If Andy Carrol plays for England, Andy Carroll plays for England,

If Andy Carroll plays for England so can I.

i'll bet you a pint he has a full england cap before december 31st 2011.

Even if midds wins he'll still buy the pint. :lol:

I'll have some of that.  :pow:

I'll be surprised if anyone in the current U-21 squad doesn't have a full cap by then. Doesn't justify the stupid headlines which suggest Carroll is going to be called up for the world cup.

I'll be surprised if anyone in the current U-21 squad doesn't have a full cap by then. Doesn't justify the stupid headlines which suggest Carroll is going to be called up for the world cup.

shush man.

All he has to do next season is be better than total shit, and he'll probably end up around the fringes. It's not that ridiculous a thought. He's never gonna be good enough for the international stage, but the simple fact is, England don't have that many great strikers.

All he has to do next season is be better than total s***, and he'll probably end up around the fringes. It's not that ridiculous a thought. He's never gonna be good enough for the international stage, but the simple fact is, England don't have that many great strikers.

This. If we're doing ok in the league then he'll get in the squad at some point. Better than Heskey, and he can cross, unlike Crouch. Not saying he's better than Crouch, but he could be and will be if he sorts himself out and lives up to potential.