West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What disgusts me is that he turns up at court wearing the club suit and tie.  He isn't representing us in court, he is representing the thug that he is.

Did he? Tbf that is good a thing as most people from G-Head usually pop along to court in the best tracksuit which is usally the Lacoste one.

Have you ever been to Gateshead? I don't own a tracksuit and haven't bought anything lacoste for about 12 years. Lots of posters on here will also live in Gateshead or come from Gateshead and won't like the sterotype/dissing of their town.

Never been to G-Head in my life, I have only herd the horror stories about it & some say it is like North Shields of 70's.

What disgusts me is that he turns up at court wearing the club suit and tie.  He isn't representing us in court, he is representing the thug that he is.

Did he? Tbf that is good a thing as most people from G-Head usually pop along to court in the best tracksuit which is usally the Lacoste one.

Have you ever been to Gateshead? I don't own a tracksuit and haven't bought anything lacoste for about 12 years. Lots of posters on here will also live in Gateshead or come from Gateshead and won't like the sterotype/dissing of their town.

Never been to G-Head in my life, I have only herd the horror stories about it & some say it is like North Shields of 70's.

So how can you call somewhere you've never been to?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ht09DVXuWwc/SlPm5WI38mI/AAAAAAAAAAc/Ce1-eojrwew/s400/Gateshead-Car-Park.jpg

There you are, you've pretty much been now.

So how can you call somewhere you've never been to?

:facepalm:

I am pissing you around of course I have been to G-Head.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ht09DVXuWwc/SlPm5WI38mI/AAAAAAAAAAc/Ce1-eojrwew/s400/Gateshead-Car-Park.jpg

There you are, you've pretty much been now.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_m7RHCfp3u8s/SQX9HiVOg8I/AAAAAAAADhg/HIt-PGZDb1g/s400/07-08-08+Eldon+Sq+Renovations+%281%29r.jpg

;)

• 2 weeks later...

Best crosser of a ball at the club all of a sudden. :nods:

Not very good when he's on the end of them though.

Must've missed his goal then? ;)

Thought he was far better in the second half than the first, although that might be a lot to do with the change from the long ball tactics.

Thought he was far better in the second half than the first, although that might be a lot to do with the change from the long ball tactics.

I thought that his goal was an own goal, Lovenkrands did a lot more up front today and should have scored a s*** load.

I thought that his gowl was an own goal, Lovenkrands did a lot more up front today and should have scored a s*** load.

What's that got to do with Carroll's aerial ability? 

carroll was dominated in the air by their tall centre half, must've only won 2 or 3 knock downs all afternoon after shite punts upfield. looked better when he was able to drift wide and get the ball on the deck, delivered some excellent crosses.

You just don't like him. :p

I don't like him as a person but as a footballer he's improved a lot but he still goes down far too easily when he should be fighting more for the ball instead of looking for a free kick.  Almost every time he went down play was waved on because the ref knew what he was doing.  He needs to learn to stay on his feet more and he will become a much better footballer if he can do that.

You just don't like him. :p

I don't like him as a person but as a footballer he's improved a lot but he still goes down far too easily when he should be fighting more for the ball instead of looking for a free kick.  Almost every time he went down play was waved on because the ref knew what he was doing.  He needs to learn to stay on his feet more and he will become a much better footballer if he can do that.

Yep.  You can't say he "isn't very good when on the end of them" though.

Some excellent crosses from him today. Pretty poor overall, he needs to stay on his feet more and actually learn to bring others into play better. Well that is if we are going to keep on lumping long balls to him. Their centre half dominated him completely in that respect.

Some excellent crosses from him today. Pretty poor overall, he needs to stay on his feet more and actually learn to bring others into play better. Well that is if we are going to keep on lumping long balls to him. Their centre half dominated him completely in that respect.

You could also say that his sudden turn of fortune on the field this year has singled him out for extra attention therefore opening up space for chances to be created for the likes of Lovenkrands, Nolan and the wingers.